• Show
Clear All

Here is the DaVols Forums Cup Hall of Fame after 2018

Comment

Cars are shipping out today

Comment

Got to get more wins.

Comment

Thanks Dave Kennedy and Scalextric USA for the Chevrolet Monte Carlo stock cars as prizes for the top 3 in points for both COY and COT!
          I decided to give out my car, and used a random drawing website, Arroldn you also get a car! I placed the remaining entrants in for as many entries as they had this year, so Arrold had 4 chances to win.

Congratulations to GTOking, Lancelotalove, wrlw, harleydean, and GAS41T on their awesome season.

Trophies will be in soon, and the prize cars will ship with the trophies

Comment

prizes

Prizes is very suprising. Yes, Thank you to Dave K and scalextric.
            Also thank you to the organizers, hosts and drivers.
            Thanks for having this proxy.
            Lance

Comment

Scott, received the cars back today, thanks for the great packing, all looks good.

And a huge thanks to Dave Kennedy, Scalextric and Scott for the Monte Carlo prize!!! A really cool way to wrap up the 2018 season!

Comment

Trophies are in, and I will be shipping them and the prize cars this week. I will post a few pics of the trophies once I get them built.

Comment

COT trophies are on the left, COY on the right.

Congratulations once again to Clem, Ken, Dean, Lance, and Ross on the great championship points season! I look forward to everyone racing again in 2019!

Comment

Originally posted by k0z0oo1 View Post

COT trophies are on the left, COY on the right.

Congratulations once again to Clem, Ken, Dean, Lance, and Ross on the great championship points season! I look forward to everyone racing again in 2019!
                    And to you, Scott kOzOoo1 Kozokas for your COT Championship. Welcome to the Club!

Comment

Working...
                    X