No announcement yet.

Races 3&4 Shoreline Model Raceways

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Race #4 has been scheduled for Wednesday the 27th. Plenty of drivers have signed up.

Comment

Thanks Rich good racing to all

Comment

Rich, has there been any decision made as to which layout will be used?

Comment

Mcmannix sent out an e-mail to the club members today, but he did not mention which configuration he intended to use.

Comment

Manure Pile round two

The cars went through "Q" late afternoon. Results sent to Dr. Dumas. The track is little bit bigger with a "kink" in it. Looks like a bean, hence using "Da Bean" version of manure pile. Some cars don't like the transition ( pitching the opposite way ) but other cars don't react much to it at all. Changes the personality of the oval. Drivers must really be on their toes but they will figure it out. Over powered cars will be at a disadvantage on this version. I predict a new group of cars at the top of this one. McMannix

Comment

Da Bean

Sounds as though this race could reveal which cars are more balanced for the road courses on the schedule as opposed to oval only setups. Should be fun seeing how our cars turn right even if it is a slight kink.

Comment

Last edited by RichD; 06-26-2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

McMannix,
                  Thanks for the qualifying. 1COY and 2 COTs in the top 10. Lets race for the podium. Congratulations to all for being a part of the mix.

Let's go racing Forums Cup Fans

Arrold

Comment

Thanks for posting the Q results. It is interesting to see the COY top cars are similar and the COT field is mixed. I agree with Ken as this layout seems like it will show what cars may perform better on the road courses.

Thanks again for hosting, and good luck to all the entrants!

Comment

Thanks for the Q posting Lets Go Racing 😊

Comment

Thanks for qualifying
                        Bring on race day

Rossko

Comment

Thank you for the qualifying...I have one car that is "a handful" and a ghost of a car that just sucks...oh well it is still a beautiful day and glad to be in amongst some great builders.
                          Can we have one course that is just a long straightaway?
                          Have fun!!!!
                          Aloha
                          Dale

Comment

DaBean Results

The race was run on the short version of the kinked track. Pictures tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for hosting the races! Congratulations to the podium finishers. Arrold, you’ve got a car back in the top 3, congrats!

Interesting to see how this race played out as it included the right hand kink... I hope my cars are better on the road courses that they seemed to be here...

Comment

The #12 car started to slow down a lot during its last heat. We discovered that the rear axle had locked up.
                                REL now has the cars, I expect to drive at the next race, we will see of any of the other Shoreline guys will be able to help out.

Comment

Working...
                                X