Races 3&4 Shoreline Model Raceways

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Races 3&4 Shoreline Model Raceways

I understand that the cars are on their way to CT. If they arrive on time we could run the first race on the 6th.

Originally posted by RichD View Post
    I understand that the cars are on their way to CT. If they arrive on time we could run the first race on the 6th.
    According to the tracking, they arrived Yeaterday (Saturday). Enjoy the races!

Comment

We will not be able to get the race in this week, we are now shooting for June 13th. The qualifying runs should be done by the end of the week however and I will get the results posted as soon as possible.

Comment

Qualifying Results

Qualifying was on lane #2 of the Manure Pile track.

Comment

What a tight group in the COY class! Top 3 within .005, amazing! Thanks for posting the qualifying results. I look forward to seeing the race results.

Comment

Thanks for running and posting qualifying Rich. Comparing these runs to a year ago on the same track, was the same lane used for the Q runs?

Comment

Lane 2 is the second from the inside, I think that lane 3 or 4 was used for qualifying last year. For some reason last year the times only registered two decimal places.

Comment

It seems that it was not the day of the #5s in both classes. Letīs hope that at the race we come up
                Gary

Comment

Thanks for hosting and posting Q times.Lets Go Racing Adrian

Comment

Rich,
                    Tell the guys thanks for the qualifying. COT cars are in the top 5. Hope one brings home a podium. COY cars 1 in the top ten but this looks like a tight field. Well they are both tight fields. Hopefully the cars run well in the other lanes.

I need some Wows!!!!

Lets go Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The race is on for tomorrow, June 14th. The track is in a corner making it difficult to shoot a video, but I will take pictures as usual. I will try to get the results posted on Friday morning.

Comment

Thanks for the update Rich! Enjoy the race

Comment

My car has straight cut gears that’s why it’s noisy....

No just kidding, I couldn’t get it quite with a offset gear, so it’s got the
                          gear noise but the crown is spaced so it can’t move....
                          Thanks for qualifying
                          Good luck to all for race day

Rossko
                          Last edited by GAS41T; 06-14-2018, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Race Results

I will post the podium shots tomorrow.

Comment

I will try to get pictures of the entire field next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X