X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichD
    started a topic Races 3&4 Shoreline Model Raceways

Races 3&4 Shoreline Model Raceways

I understand that the cars are on their way to CT. If they arrive on time we could run the first race on the 6th.

• GAS41T
    replied
    Great effort guys
    Congrats to the pointy end
    Looks as my car struggled.....

Rossko

Leave a comment:

• ALS
    replied
    Looking forward to the next Track COT cars are very close.

Leave a comment:

• ALS
    replied
    Thankyou for hosting this Great Proxy. My Hat is off to You and your Crew of Drivers
    Last edited by ALS; 06-28-2018, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arroldn
    replied
    Thanks Rich have replied to Robert.

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    replied
    When the #12 car first slowed up we checked the braids, they looked OK and we tried again, but the car was still very slow. I pickup up the car and the rear axle would barely turn at all. I got it freed up a little, but the car would have to have the body off to do a good job. The heat only had about 30 seconds to go at that point and nobody had brought any tools. We were afraid that the motor would burn up if we continued to run it as it was, so it got parked.
    REL has all of the cars, you might contact him to check things out.

Leave a comment:

• ALS
    replied
    Thanks to the host Track and the group of drivers. Good luck to all the field.My hats off to all the podium winners and safe travel for all cars.Thanks Adrian ALS
    Last edited by ALS; 06-28-2018, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GTOking
    replied
    Looks like after four races the pecking order has been established. I would say HarleyDean should go ahead and reserve his tux for the awards banquet where he will receive his third strait COY championship! COT looks competitive for the top spot. Lots of racing left to shake it out. Congrats to the winners, podiums and all entrants. And as always, super job by the host and drivers!

Leave a comment:

• Brumos RSR
    replied
    The rookie now has 2 wins! Way to go ALS

Leave a comment:

• mcmannix
    replied
    post race on "DaBean"

Thanks to all that helped out with the race. The track was fun and very different than the short oval. The COY class was much easier to drive than the COT. The cars that did well here most likely will do well on the road courses. Thanks for letting us exercise your cars ! Off to Bob's track in Ivoryton/Essex Ct. McMannix

Leave a comment:

• aloha
    replied
    Thanks to the host crew who drove and monitored the event. Special shout out to Arroldn for his finish on the podium. ALS and Harleydean great showing guys.
    Aloha
    Dale

Leave a comment:

• arroldn
    replied
    Shoreline Model Raceways

Rich,
    Thanks to all who helped make this stop a success. Thanks for getting the #2 COT car on the podium. Was the #12s rear end repairable? What was the cause? Does it need to be sent home for repair before the next stop?

Thanks for the top 10 finish in COY. The #43 seemed to struggle

On to the next stop

Thanks again,
    Arrold

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    replied
    Race Pictures

DaBean Track

COT field

COY field

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    replied
    The #12 car started to slow down a lot during its last heat. We discovered that the rear axle had locked up.
    REL now has the cars, I expect to drive at the next race, we will see of any of the other Shoreline guys will be able to help out.

Leave a comment:

• k0z0oo1
    replied
    Thanks for hosting the races! Congratulations to the podium finishers. Arrold, you’ve got a car back in the top 3, congrats!

Interesting to see how this race played out as it included the right hand kink... I hope my cars are better on the road courses that they seemed to be here...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X