Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or you could ban any car running a fargal pin if you need to reduce the numbers by 1.

Just thinking out loud how much easier it would be for you, especially when it's getting close to the end of the series and the competition for 3rd place could be too close.

Of course I'm assuming the Aussies will take out 1st and 2nd places.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

• Live Feed - 2019 tech inspection

Please see post below for link to recorded video
      Last edited by F1Fan; 11-01-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Fantastic job Chris: you have raised the bar again in terms of presentation, building excitement and sharing information/knowledge. Not only a fast proxy but also the gold standard in management and reporting. I salute you.

Alwyn

Comment

• WOW!!!! These cars are incredible and yes I'm still learning how to mount the bodies properly. I will pay a price I'm sure.

Comment

• Chris
            Great job just got home from work and your tech inspection served as my dessert. That was very interesting
            Aloha
            Dale

Comment

• Well the tech inspection was not saved. I hope my car passed!!!!!!!!! I also hope it won't be the car going home. OK I got it now my mistake.

Arrold
              Last edited by arroldn; 11-01-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Recorded link

https://youtu.be/vJp2zeiaX9I

Hope this works, sorry about the audio challenges (again) I think the issue is with an open mike on the camera. I will do some testing to ensure it is fixed before round 0

Thanks for the kind comments, it has been a few long days and the energy level was a bit low tonight!

Comment

• Looks like I might have missed a couple of cars, I will take a look and update.

Comment

• Originally posted by F1Fan View Post
                    Kevan you have now been made honorary and lifelong president of the Group 5 Proxy Supporters Club!

BTW - wait until you see the pictures of the cars

Chris
                    Happy days!!!

Comment

• Thanks Chris that was awesome to watch, please can you send my marbles home

Comment

Working...
                      X