Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group 5 T-Shirt

Hi

I am thinking about ordering these t-shirts. They are a good quality Anvil shirt in white, with the full colour logo/banner on the back and "I raced in the world's fastest slot car proxy" in the front.

They are not super cheap, but very exclusive. Shipped to a North American address would be around $30 USD, overseas would be an additional $4 - all these prices are best estimates.

If you are interested please post below and indicate your preferred size. I will leave it on the site for a few days to judge the response and then make a decision about going ahead or not.

Cheers

Chris

I may have come last but I'd still wear one proudly. Size M

Thanks

Paul

Comment

I'll get one.
      XL please.

Steve

Comment

Great to see some interest!

I will wait until next week before I place the order. Depending the number of t-shirts, I might ask for a deposit, so please keep an eye on this space.

Anyone else want a super exclusive t-shirt? Please post below and include the size.

Chris

Comment

I'm in L

Arrold

Comment

Hi Chris,......I will take an XL.

Cheers
            Chris Walker

Comment

I'll take a large in black w 10th w place on the sleeve

Comment

10th place? Isn't that 9th loser?

Comment

Unless I hear from others, I will place an order on the weekend for the following shirts:

Brumos L
                  Chrisguyw XL
                  arroldn L
                  Steeveew XL
                  Sports Racer M
                  F1Fan XL

Please post below if you want a shirt (last call) and/or if any of the above is incorrect

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Racer View Post
                    10th place? Isn't that 9th loser?
                    Running with this crowd, 10th place is a win. And with a few builders returning next year I feel like I got away with something. You'll see
                    Last edited by Brumos RSR; 06-14-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I have been busy trying to find a better t-shirt at a lower price and I think I have succeeded, here is the updated design. The new price before shipping to your address, is $27.50 USD

Please review the below:

1) anyone of that ordered a t-shirt would like to change their mind, please let me know ASAP, otherwise I assume I am good to go with this design instead of the previous white t-shirt.

2) anyone else would like in, please post below (including your size)

Here is the new design:

Here is a sizing chart for this shirt from the printers:

Comment

Hi Chris, If you can get them in white, I will take 2 shirts (both XL)...........if blue is the only choice, I will pass.

Cheers
                        Chris Walker

Comment

Hi Chris

Iíll have 1 x Large in blue

Rossko

Comment

Blue Large is fine for me. When do you need the payment?

Arrold

Comment

Originally posted by chrisguyw View Post
                              Hi Chris, If you can get them in white, I will take 2 shirts (both XL)...........if blue is the only choice, I will pass.

Cheers
                              Chris Walker
                              The T-Shirt was offered in white originally because of lack of choice with the first company. I wrongly assumed that another colour might prove more popular. Please standby, if white is preferred then that is what it will be, do you perhaps have a 2nd choice, that will still work for you?

Originally posted by GAS41T View Post
                              Hi Chris

I’ll have 1 x Large in blue

Rossko
                              Thanks Rossko, two colours might be problematic, let me see what the majority prefers

Originally posted by arroldn View Post
                              Blue Large is fine for me. When do you need the payment?

Arrold
                              No payment needed at this time, I will keep an eye on the responses, then we will lock it down.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X