Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group 5 Proxy - Time to Wake Up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Group 5 Proxy - Time to Wake Up!

    Have you started your build? In speaking with Superslab this afternoon, he was surprised that we only have about 6 weeks before the cars need to be here in Chilliwack, for some of you living in lands far away, it will only be about a month before you need to ship your car!

    I have not started, and have want to build a new track in the next few weeks!!!

    Good luck to ALL

    So Wake me Up before September ends!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6QjQcJAfvk
    Last edited by F1Fan; 09-12-2018, 07:08 PM.

  • #2
    Built, tested, 90% happy with it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Just testing a new tool I required from a very good friend of mine.....
      Soon as I get back from Bathurst Iíll give youís a look .....

      Comment


      • #4
        Nothing brewing here.








        Steve

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm out of the top 16 spots so I have to go to work. Good Luck All. ALS

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm lost here in the middle of BC with so much going on .....so no car on the go yet! On Saturday we are moving my track across the city to Rafael's garage.

            Rob

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cgyracer View Post
              On Saturday we are moving my track across the city to Rafael's garage.
              Hey, look on the bright side: you will be getting GREAT photographs and video!!!!

              I am also in a state of confusion (so what's new???). I have 4 possible cars I can use and I have not touched any one of them in months and months! And now I am heading out to Newfoundland on two weeks holiday! When I get back I will have to SERIOUSLY look at the options and try and put together a decent car....

              Alwyn

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cgyracer View Post
                I'm lost here in the middle of BC with so much going on .....so no car on the go yet! On Saturday we are moving my track across the city to Rafael's garage.

                Rob
                In the middle of BC....interesting, almost like you are in Mid BC, like Mid Ohio, what will the name be of your new track...MID BC??

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey Alwyn
                  Since ALS and I have to qualify to get back into this prestigious field...what if you go from one side of North America to the farthest state in the western region of the USA for an even longer vacation and oops forget to send a car in....just kidding have a great time!
                  Aloha
                  Dale

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    First laps on the new wood test track run yesterday(CNC cut single lane 35' lap).


                    Now where on earth did I put all those bits and pieces of the car I was going to build ??

                    cheers
                    Scott

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by aloha View Post
                      Hey Alwyn
                      Since ALS and I have to qualify to get back into this prestigious field...what if you go from one side of North America to the farthest state in the western region of the USA for an even longer vacation and oops forget to send a car in....just kidding have a great time!
                      Aloha
                      Dale
                      I like that kind of thinking!

                      Originally posted by GT6 View Post
                      First laps on the new wood test track run yesterday(CNC cut single lane 35' lap).


                      Now where on earth did I put all those bits and pieces of the car I was going to build ??

                      cheers
                      Scott
                      Scott, test track looks perfect, a huge step from no wood track at all, I for one have big expectations for your entry, now please remember....this is a RUBBER only tyre proxy!

                      Chris

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is my New tool.....
                        Tyre polisher/treater

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You sand the tyres then put the car on the carpet to build up the static electricity?

                          Brilliant

                          I prefer the old way. Here's what a friend has been working on - 3d printed.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm up... well sorta

                            The chassis is built, mildly tested, need to add the new motor, interior and front inserts. Then we should be ready for battle.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I started my tires in June(just finished them) and had my chassis on a plate for at least 30 days.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X