No announcement yet.

Group 5 Proxy 2019 Edition Technical Specs + Round 0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii have entered some great cars this year, go team Pacific 5 cars in the top 10👍
    Last edited by camber; 11-03-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Chris,
      Thanks for making the car presentable. A little confused. The video says the car ran a 4.815. The spreadsheet says it ran 4.261. The motor a 26K H&R. OK got my answers as the video progressed.
      Last edited by arroldn; 11-03-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Chris
        Got to review the results and was excited to see such close qualifying. It was great to be able to compete this year and look forward to learning from your comments on the Tech Inspection. Would like to give a tip of the cap to Camber and Smokeio. The Aussies look like they have some great cars. It will be interesting I am sure.
        Was unable to view the live broadcast and not able to see the you tube video as it is only showing up as a 2:05 second video clip.
        By the way congrats on a very good quali yourself.
        Aloha
        Dale

Comment

I think I might have messed up badly, I wanted to edit the video to remove the dead-air in the beginning of the video, it looks like I might have edited it to ONLY show the first two minutes.

Not sure this day could get any worse! I will take another look tomorrow, but my sincere apologies if I indeed deleted the video, excluding the first two minutes!!

Comment

If you have deleted it check the trash can or the history file in the editing program.

Comment

Chris
              It is a new day and I would not worry to much about the video. Your commentary on this thread goes along way in allowing all of us an understanding of how special these cars are. I for one have a vivid imagination and can only imagine you had fun with these cars yesterday.
              Thank you
              Aloha
              Dale

Comment

Originally posted by aloha View Post
                Chris
                It is a new day and I would not worry to much about the video. Your commentary on this thread goes along way in allowing all of us an understanding of how special these cars are. I for one have a vivid imagination and can only imagine you had fun with these cars yesterday.
                Thank you
                Aloha
                Dale
                Thanks Dale, but I did worry a little, so I did a quick retake of the top 12 cars from yesterday - there was not enough time today to run all 25 cars (I have used up my slot car time allowance for this weekend + a few more weekends!) - apologies to the cars that did not get to run again - THE TIMES FROM YESTERDAY STANDS, but here are the the top 12 again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKxwVcs75NQ

Audio issues RESOLVED

Comment

Good to see most of the Aussies going faster than yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Racer View Post
                    Good to see most of the Aussies going faster than yesterday.
                    Back in the day, a long, long time ago we had a car #13 race in this series, it was not that fast, I think it was also from Australia....

Nice to see you visit the forum, we miss you if for no other reason than bring balance to the AUS performance...

Comment

Request for Technical Specifications

If you see that your car is missing data, PLEASE post here, we would like to have this sheet complete for ALL cars.

If you perhaps posted or sent me the info and it is still missing, please send it again (email) or post below.

Comment

Here is the information

Comment

My car specs:

Sideways BMW M1
                          Plafit 3300 chassis
                          SRP 30 short can
                          NSR Supergrips on NSR non air rims
                          Scaleauto short guide
                          0.8mm ride height
                          11/32 gears
                          Weight 115.4g

Comment

Thank you, I will update and repost the sheet in a day or two

Comment

Motor 29k slotit
                              Front rims & tyres standard sideways
                              Rear supergrips on air rims
                              11/36 gearing slotit
                              Standard sideways guide

And yes Iím half Scottish Chris

Comment

my entry

Motor 25k NSR Shark
                                Front rims & tyres standard sideways
                                Rear supergrips on air rims