Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you'all for posting and keeping the thread alive, who knows maybe one of these days we might even see someone post something about a group 5 slot car.....!

Comment

Originally posted by F1Fan View Post
      Thank you'all for posting and keeping the thread alive, who knows maybe one of these days we might even see someone post something about a group 5 slot car.....!
      That would also be amusing seeing as this series is now about GT3 cars...

Got my Scaleauto Corvette and tried it in its original configuration at Luf's two weeks ago: with the normal preparation it really was not particularly impressive. I had always intended to replace the pod with a Slot.it sidewinder so I did that. Took it to Perry's track last week and it felt much better. However: I do not have a good benchmark time for a Gp 5 GT3 car on his track. Will be running it at Luf's this evening: this should give me some indication of where it is at. Still has urethane tyres for now.

And it appears I am following my regular PPP (proxy prep pattern): do 80% of the work months ahead of time, then do nothing for months, followed by feverish completion of a further 10% shortly before sending the car off and leaving the last 10% undone. I am clearly a slow learner. Ha, that is ironic: I learn at the pace my cars go!

Alwyn

PS: is this better Darren, CHris?

Comment

You make me smile, almost 80% of the time and you tell the truth 100% of the time. I know you are a "wanted hired driver" in the West and the East, but I am looking forward to seeing a great GT3 car from you!

Comment

Alwyn if your cars go anything like you drive then they are bullet proof!

Comment

Working...
          X