Group 5 Proxy - Round 4 (Smokeio)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group 5 Proxy - Round 4 (Smokeio)

The cars have arrived with the "the great one" and we should get more info soon about the qualifying & race dates.

Happy Racing!

Chris

Qualifying is scheduled for this Saturday, the 26th. The race itself will be on the following Tuesday evening. We normally run on silicone tires, the track will be conditioned for rubber tires before the qualifying session and silicone tires will not be run until the proxy racing is finished. I believe that there will be a video of the qualifying session.

More info on Shoreline Model Raceways here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wdj...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Lay down that rubber, because just like real cars ours run on it!!

Thanks for the update Rich

Good luck to all

Comment

The race will be this evening. I plan on taking some pictures and I will post those here. When I get a copy of the results I will post those here as well.

Comment

Thanks Rich, appreciate the support and keeping SCI readers updated.

Good luck to all

Chris

Comment

Last edited by RichD; 01-29-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Thank you Team Smokeio and the Shoreliners for another great event, really appreciate everyone's help in getting this round completed.

Where there is Smoke, there is Fire!!

I am really happy to see more competition and Camber getting squeezed a bit at the pointy end of the field. Another well deserved win for car #70, if you watch my video from round 0, I am sure I told you that it was a great car, either way it was a very tight and close finish between the top 7 cars.

Congratulations to everyone that is pleased with their result, better luck to the others next time.

Looks like there will be a change in where we go next, stay tuned for an update.

Chris

Comment

A big thankyou to Wayne & Smoke for a very entertaining Qually vid,loved it & looks like my car was hooking up very well also so I was expecting a fairly good result but 2nd & only 1 second off a win is way more than my expectations at the start of the proxy.
                To the hired guns(drivers)a big thankyou & hope you enjoyed a very close race.
                I hear the weather was very knarley over there but still won't stop a slot car race,in Aus at the moment we are at the opposite of extreme weather to you with a long heat wave & temps in the 40 deg C range inland but high 30's on the coast thankfully.
                Cheers Jimmy

Comment

Working...
                X