Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving into the 21st Century! Now on Twitter!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving into the 21st Century! Now on Twitter!

Yes that is right, this series now has a Twitter feed, giving you instant updates and useless info about this series!

Search for @Gp5Proxy on Twitter

Now I know many of you are enjoying your beautiful Commodore 64 and the internet is something you get weekly delivered by horse back, but why not sign up for a Twitter account if you do not already have one. With this new account you can also follow your favourite race team, Miley Cyrus as well as @Gp5Proxy!

I am hoping that I will be able to Tweet instant updates from the races I attend, and that some other track host's will also have Twitter available.

Now if you are absolutely dead set against joining us on Twitter...DO NOT Panic! Everything will continue to be available on this forum, and this site will remain the go to place for ALL discussions, updates and info. Just like before!

@Gp5Proxy will complement this forum and not replace it, in fact it might even drive one or two new people here, since there is a link to this forum on the Twitter profile page!

So follow F1Fan and @Gp5proxy on Twitter !
    Last edited by F1Fan; 02-21-2014, 11:11 PM.

All race results and updates will be available on this section of SCI, so no need to panic...HOWEVER also please follow us on Twitter if at all possible, it is so easy to tweet a quick photo or laptime using Twitter, so join us @Gp5proxy

Comment

My Twitter account hacked.

I use facebook a lot as easy to get info out to a bigger audience quickly. But my experience with Twitter was not so good.
      I find facebook easy to use, and easy to cross link from SCI to facebook.
      How has the twitter feed worked out, not seen much news here about it.
      Cerrainly believe that we need to make info easily available to more than just the SCI members or we will not get new people involved in the Slot Car Racing hobby.
      Last edited by Scaleracing; 10-17-2015, 10:20 AM.
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.slotcarillustrated.com
      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Originally posted by Scaleracing View Post
        I use facebook a lot as easy to get info out to a bigger audience quickly. But my experience with Twitter was not so good.
        I find facebook easy to use, and easy to cross link from SCI to facebook.
        How has the twitter feed worked out, not seen much news here about it.
        Cerrainly believe that we need to make info easily available to more than just the SCI members or we will not get new people involved in the Slot Car Racing hobby.
        Limited success with Twitter for this proxy thus far, but it is easy to Tweet a picture, a lap time or short video, with Periscope attachment you can even live stream video.

We only had a small entry for last year, so we will see how many follow us on Twitter this year now that we have more entries

All news etc will be posted here on SCI.
        Last edited by Scaleracing; 10-17-2015, 10:20 AM. Reason: correcting my spelling

Comment

I prefer Gr5 when searching, I'm on there too #Gr5Proxy

...#GT3Proxy too...
          Last edited by Kevan; 03-12-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

You can tweet direct from SCI now. Plus Facebook, check out the left side of this post.
            Alan Smith
            SCI Owner.
            www.scaleracing.com
            www.slotcarillustrated.com
            www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
            www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Working...
            X