Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group 5 Proxy 2017 (FINAL REGISTRATION + RULES + SHIPPING + PAYMENT)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperSlab View Post
    Using Vettel as example to name your car: good.

Using Vettel as example to address the race director on team radio: not so good.

You chose the right option!
    Wise advice

Comment

• Originally posted by F1Fan View Post
      Post #1 updated with latest arrivals, all boxes (except one where I had a special request) will remain sealed until prior to pictures and the shakedown run (round 0)

We have had one entry withdraw (Amateurslotter) - I will more than likely proceed with the cars we have....BUT if there is a builder with a car dying to enter, then I will consider it.

Going on the honour system here, please no second entries from the current builders. No, entries under a wife, girl/boyfriend, son/daughter etc name. This means I can take a look at a car entered by an unique and separate entrant.

Please post here if you are interested - I will give any such entrant until Nov 5th to have the car here in Chilliwack without penalty.

Only one spot available - first come first served. (offer closes 5pm PDT Sunday October 30th)
      2nd deadline has come and gone - we have all the entries and we are ready to race.

Will your entry be a champ or a chump....

Comment

• Originally posted by F1Fan View Post
        ... Will your entry be a champ or a chump....
        Can I hold off making that prediction 'til after the shakedown .
        I fear mine may fall in the latter category, but look forward with great anticipation to seeing those cars in the former .

cheers
        Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by GT6 View Post
          Can I hold off making that prediction 'til after the shakedown .
          I fear mine may fall in the latter category, but look forward with great anticipation to seeing those cars in the former .

cheers
          Scott
          Not sure about what category your car will fall into as all the boxes remain sealed, in fact right beside this computer, however I am sure your posts to this thread will be in the champ section!

Comment

• Oops wrong year!

After a successful test day at Lez's track, I will be entering a BMW M1 #62. I hope the #62 is still available.
            Leo
            Last edited by Leadfoot46; 09-05-2017, 09:59 AM. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

Working...
            X