Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pony Wars in 2016

Hi all
    Some of you might know already from other threads that i have been diagnosed with parkinsons disease recently.The most important consequence is that right hand tremor makes it difficult to work on a car or hold a controller.I undergo therapy but it seems it takes time to show results.For this reason i want to get rid of as much workload as possible so i'm sorry to announce that i wont be able to organise Pony Wars in 2016.I make the announcement early so that there is enough time for anyone who wants to step in.Entering and/or hosting will depend on how things evolve.
    Thanks for your participation.
    Alexis

Alexis,

So sorry to hear the news on your health, my family will be praying for you! Hope the therapy goes well!

Be well, my friend!

David

Comment

Hi Alexis
      Sorry to hear of your health problems. I 've only entered the one Pony Proxy and I really enjoyed it. Your organisation and race reports were first class. Good luck with your treatment.

Comment

Alexis,
        I too am sorry to hear about your illness. It has been fun having you host this series. I pray, just did all things go well with your treatments.

Arrold

Comment

Hi Alexis,

I, too, am sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope that the therapy provides you with the dexterity that you used to have and that you're back to building fast slot cars in the very near future.

Thank you for directing the Pony Wars Proxy over the years; it's always a fun event; well organized, well reported and with a good level of participation. You will be missed while you're recuperating and I, like the others, send you my best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Best,

Allan

Comment

Working...
          X