No announcement yet.

Round #5 - The River Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still down if you want another round. Northwest Indiana.

Comment

4 lane 100' Revell track.

Comment

I can ship them right out to you after Thanksgiving, if Austin agrees. Austin??

Better PM me your address for shipping, as I'm assuming that that answer from Austin will be "YES!"

Allan

Comment

Any updates on the final Round at Sh0tym37's track?

Allan

Comment

Racing for the hallidays

Comment

Unboxing

Started around noon today. All looked to be in good conditions. Saved all packing materials for reuse.

Qualifying was run on the blue lane. There were some really smooth running cars especially in the under class. Rumos can build a car for me any days. Very very smooth running cars.

Arroldn, unfortunately, your 58, and who ever has the Penske Camaro are at a disadvantage. I had to tighten up the 58's guide, and remove the spacer on the camaro, both guides were catching the bottom of slot at track joints. The 48 was having some issues too but snugging up the slop on the guide and front chassis did the trick. The 58 and 6 then were plagued with deslots. Like lifting the front tire type of deslots, which likely was the reason the guides were tuned as they were. I may try to source some other shims for the #6, May have a guide for the 58 too.

Qualifying results will be posted tomorrow. 2 lanes have been run out in both classes for the actual event. Red and Blue. Race was run counter clockwise with 5 minute heats.

My older boy picked the Penske Camaro for grand champ of the car show.

Comment

The field

Here is the car show spread, with judge...

Comment

Thanks for the information and do whatever is necessary to the #53 (Pink Challenger). Maybe the homemade decals are getting distorted.

Arrold

Comment

Ha, no I was just going off memory.

Comment

I'm a little off the rocker after 6 hrs and over 500 laps..��

Comment

Working...
                      X