X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 2.0 Race Results

Here you go.

Comment

Thanks for posting the results from Round #6 . Was that really an 8 lap win by Titus TA in the O class.........?? If so, well done!! Congrats to all of the podium finishers!

Allan

Comment

I believe there are a few things I have learned during this race. One is it may have been too long, I used to run 6 minute heats so just defaulted to 5. Other rounds were run with 3 minute heats, so effectively the gap was going to be bigger here. Second is phone a friend. Doing this effectively by myself was rediculous. So this too contributed to the gap in lap count, severe penalty for deslots.
        Again, I also was learning to drive these more and more as laps ticked on. So overall performance increased every round.

So if I get a chance to host future events, these are all items I'll tweak on going forward.

Where will I be shipping the cars?

Thanks,
        Jason

Comment

Jason
          You are welcome to host next year, and we hope you will enter a car or 2.

Thanks from team Firebird

You can pack up the cars and send them to me, I will PM you my address

Thanks on the great job, you were a great host

Comment

Jason,
            Thanks for hosting and getting my #42 on the podium. Hats off to all podium finishers.
            Jason I feel your pain. I host the Forums Cup Proxy running all cars alone. Can't find any slot car fans in Nashville. So I have been a host for this proxy since the second year. It can get tedious running 30 cars with the 2 separate divisions but I like it.

Enter a car or two and join the fun.

Arrold

Comment

Cars are on their way back to Austin. Congratulations to all. It was a fine field of cars.. I enjoyed running them. Might have learned a thing or two... I'll see you all in 2017, might enter a few.

Sh0wtym37

Comment

Jason,
                What type of track are you running on? You mentioned the #53 was catching on the track joints. Well from the name maybe it is Revell track. Doesn't hit on my Scaley Sport.

Arrold

Comment

Track is Revell. I don't have solid dimensions for you but I believe it is a bit shallower than most. That 53's bigger challenge for my layout was weight distribution. The car had too much traction along with rear end weight, so it would lift out of the slot when I hammered it on the straights.

Comment

Working...
                  X