No announcement yet.

4TH RAAce, "The Coffin", Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr V, if you were able zip up and send to me, the pictures you took I can make the sheet I'm looking for.

Brent
    Thank You
    Brent
    Visit my web site for your track timing options.

Comment

• pix

Brent,

I might be able to help you out with the pictures. See your thread (5th race).

Craig

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokeio
        I thought we could not add metal to a car? Take away more points!
        Springs are permissable. Please refer to the RAA '06 Rule Book. I think Bart has a copy he would be willing to lend.
        GT Rules, Rule 4, Section E:
        "E; No adding bit of brass or other medals up at the guide
        "No medals, no coins, no metal anywhere in GT, unless it is a screw, nut, bolt,
        washer, bushing, or a spring. Short lengths of wire used to lash parts together
        are OK. Short pins or rivets may be used to join plastic parts. No metal traction
        rods, track rods, radius rods or arms, A arms, drag links, twisting metal frame
        members, rear axle brackets (like BWA), nor brass plates. No piano wire
        stiffeners."

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteN95
          Extra? Because I could use one, I lost one.
          My Fly Evo-3 ejected both springs and the retaining nuts when undergoing disassembly. It took two days to find one missing spring, and another month to find the missing nut.

I feel your pain.

Comment

• Springs are permissable. Please refer to the RAA '06 Rule Book.
            Sorry, my bad..... If you need springs, I think I have two. The car works better with the springs removed. I used a piece of styrene tubing instead.

Comment

• I used styrene tubing in mine, also. Grate minds think alike.

Comment

• Sorry Brent

Brent,

My photos are available to DL from the SCI gallery. There are over 200 of them so email is not an option. Also, Dave K's photos are available in a gallery linked to Austin's RAA site. This contains individual photos of each car. I'm not trying to blow you off, but I really won't have time to do anything like this for approximately ten days. I have my main day job (every day until a week from Saturday) and a night gig.

Photos can be pasted and sized in an Excel or Word document.

Sorry.

Comment

• It took two days to find one missing spring, and another month to find the missing nut.
                  Geez, I could have helped you on the latter ...

Comment

• Hah!

Forgive me for resurrecting this thread 13 years later, but I happened across it while looking for something else. I'm delighted to note that all the photos hosted on PB remain intact on the new board.

That was a great RAA series.

Comment

• Hah!

Forgive me for resurrecting this thread 13 years later, but I happened across it while looking for something else. I'm delighted to note that all the photos hosted on PB remain intact on the new SCI board.

That was a great RAA series.

Comment

Working...
                      X