• Show
Clear All

Please put me in for Alfa #4 will build from white kit
    Thank you
    Aloha
    Dale

Comment

entry

Put me down for 1 car, i will start looking for a car.
      Lance

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Racer View Post
        Approved List: (Itís an old list, let me know what needs to be added)
        Looking forward to seeing what else may be approved.

Dozens of slot cars around the place, but only an old Carerra Audi that would meet the requirements so far, and that body's so heavy I wouldn't ever bother entering it in a competition.

Comment

G'Day,

Just for laughs, I'll probably enter the ol' Vegemite Express again - Spirit Peugeot 406 Coupe #66 with the Flat6R (I think that meets your requirements...)....

Might it even clean it first.....

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Good to see so many entries so quickly and a lot of Alfa's there. I know I like to use a control tyre but a control car? It will be interesting to compare their performance against each other.

No silicones allowed because they clean the track. The next car that races after them using rubber tyres has a slippery track to race on because rubber tyres like a rubbered surface.

Bov, as long as the Flat5R isn't rated over 21.5k rpm it's allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by kidvoltage View Post
              Let me tell you a story...

This time you get to chose the tracks we're using in America so some hometown advantage there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
                Looking forward to seeing what else may be approved.

Do you have a rally car you can take the navigator out of?

I'm sure you can build a Trabant into something competitive. Honest.

Lots of room to fill it up with JB Weld.
                Last edited by Sports Racer; 05-30-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Heavy, huh?

Wet Coast Racer - something heavy - Canadia ---- added because he can't resist.
                  Hell, I might as well throw my hat in the ring. Gotta show the rest of you how to put a car together, even if I don't know what to use.

Please reserve #21 (numerologically, that'a a lucky '3') for the Wet Coast Engineering Inc entry.

Comment

Will we be expecting plastic or wood tracks, or a mix do you think?

Any idea what voltage blokes might run their tracks at on that side of the world?

Comment

If I was to host a round, it would be at 12 volts.....

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Racer View Post
                        All tracks will be routed wood.

I'll add a note that they are all to be run at 12v.

Comment

Are the NSR Renault Clio and Fiat Punto considered too far out of scale or could they be added to the list?

Comment

I guess the stipulation that all tracks be routed wood means that I'm not hosting a round.....

I thought some of Monte's track group were also Sport tracks....

Oh well....

BTW my entry will have to change - the Flat6R glued into the Vegemite express exceeds the spec for that breed of motors, so change the number to #99 (still a Peugeot Coupe tho'...)

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Yes Tony. We had a few sport tracks. I can only imagine Aussie tires don't work on plastic. It will cost us some good hosts.

Comment

Nobody I know has plastic track. One of the advantages of having a prolific track builder in town.

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...ad.php?t=63762

You're the biggest supporters of this proxy and it wouldn't be right to exclude you from the fun.

I'll update the info page to include Scaley Sport tracks.
                                Last edited by Sports Racer; 06-02-2017, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X