Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder - 2 weeks to get your car built.

Comment

• There's a lot of paid entries without the forum name so I don't know who to mark as paid. Check the first page and if you've paid but aren't marked as paid let me know.

Thanks

Paul

Comment

• Car #31 an Alfa 156 is on it's way from Portland Oregon USA.

Comment

• Got Peter Gunn and Jimmyslots Opel Calibras. Only 19 more cars to come.

I'll post photos as the cars are received and a spec sheet after 18 September (when all the cars have to be posted) so no-one can complain about someone else copying their setup.

Can't wait to start racing them.

Comment

• All cars should be in the post now.

Let me know if you're having a problem. There will be a penalty but nothing too severe. Probably 1 point deducted for every day not posted.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

• You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille

Paul,

I really wanted to get my car done in time to send for the proxy but my life lately has been a lot like a bad Country & Western song. In the last 2 months I've had a broken elbow, serious vehicle troubles, my house almost burnt down and I lost my job of 23 years so playing with toy cars has kind of taken a back seat. I have my Carrera Scramble car I could send but I was working on a hybrid special just for the proxy. Let me know if I should try to finish it in the next few days or just bow out gracefully.

Regards
              Rico

Comment

• You have to send it.

Please.

I'm sure no-one will object to it being sent late.

Comment

• Absolutely please send the car...no objection here! More cars the better!

Rob

Comment

• Hey Rico, why don't you just send in your Fly BMW, it seems ready, then I won't have to follow it around the track for a year or so.

Comment

• My car and AJK's car left yesterday and are on the way.

Comment

• Hard to imagine a SCITCC proxy without having a #22 to chase around...

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

• I have no idea how I missed this. Next season!

Comment

• Why would you want to be part of the most interesting, most informative, best run proxy in the world?

Comment

Working...
                            X