Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A short review from the drivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSX...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Sports Racer; 10-11-2018, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the run and excellent coverage!

Congrats to the podium finishers!

Well isn't that just a kick in the teeth. I had at least one other person drive that car before it left and neither of us has issues. I'm gonna need to add to my proxy test group to get more input.

Comment

Thanks Paul & Andrew an helpers
        For the Round ,Iím very happy with my first years build as I had no benchmark
        Congrats podium getters

Rossko

Comment

Thanks for the run guys
          Great track Andrew,very happy with 6th with some very quick cars behind me having troubles but I'm sure we will all have some problems as the series progresses,but that is typical proxy racing & makes it interesting to follow.

Cheers Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by cj74 View Post
            I had at least one other person drive that car before it left and neither of us has issues. I'm gonna need to add to my proxy test group to get more input.
            The track had more grip than when we did the qualifying and your car didn't like it. There was no "give" when pushed hard, it would lap quickly then the front would come out without warning. On a less grippy track it will be back to it's best.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

amazing coverage again this year... great job guys. overall i am happy with the clio result,so, thanks a lot to the drivers!
              i need to work on next year car.

Comment

Make sure it's a longer car. The short wheelbase of the Clio is great on tight, technical tracks but on the bigger corners there's less "feel" when it starts to go sideways which makes it hard to drive up to it's limit. Still a fun car to drive though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Racer View Post
                  The track had more grip than when we did the qualifying and your car didn't like it. There was no "give" when pushed hard, it would lap quickly then the front would come out without warning. On a less grippy track it will be back to it's best.

Cheers

Paul
                  Thanks for the notes Paul. Interesting to hear. I'm usually a silicone racer, so this urethane stuff is still a learning game for me. Fingers crossed for the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Racer View Post
                    Make sure it's a longer car. The short wheelbase of the Clio is great on tight, technical tracks but on the bigger corners there's less "feel" when it starts to go sideways which makes it hard to drive up to it's limit. Still a fun car to drive though.
                    I try the laguna but the car is too narrow. I need to tune one of my ninco lightning megane but never find the time.

Comment

Thanks to Paul,Andrew and crew for a great round with awesome info and videos
                      Congrats to our podium winners, good run Leadfoot(Leo).
                      I'm happy with my finish, even if its the only points I make the whole proxy it's still an improve from last year.I made more points this one round than I did the whole of last year
                      Lez

Comment

Congratulations to the podiumites.

Lez and Leo great job guys

Comment

Working...
                        X