Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 6 Edmonton

Hello guys

Round 6 is coming. As soon as I will receive cars from Paul I will post some more info. This year we will have 2 surprises, 2 new tracks actually one rebuilt and one new. This will be the first proxy to be run on those tracks so we are looking forward to it.

More info to come.

Regards
    Radarek

Touring Car Proxy - future

Hi Radarek.

Any progress on R6 please. It is nearly 3 months since R5.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Comment

Read the post - Delay and a change for next year.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

Touring Car Proxy - future

Thanks Sports Racer. Yes I remember reading post at end of R5 but had hoped we would have some progress by now. I will try to be patient for a bit longer. Hopefully cars are now at least in Radarek's hands.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Comment

I reckon they stopped off en route in Hawaii, decided to take a little break from all this international action ...

Comment

Hi West Coast Racer.

That is OK as long as Jim Clark does not get sunburnt.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Comment

Guys

All I know is that Paul is getting a tracking number to me.
              No info on cars yet.

Regards

Comment

Wow

Comment

Has anyone actually read what I wrote in the other post?

It's so hard being a proxy host, nobody loves me.

Now I know how Wet Toast Baker must feel all the time.
                  Last edited by Sports Racer; 02-25-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

What, you mean damp? Unappreciated and unloved?

Comment

I see the cars were found. Hopefully round 6 will happen soon. Lance

Comment

Guys

Still waiting for the cars, but meantime quick question... are you ok with me reporting all round on "the other" forum? Im sick of logging all the time even after all changes, not even saying anything about format of this...
                        let me know and i will start thread there...

Comment

Originally posted by Radarek View Post
                          Guys

Still waiting for the cars, but meantime quick question... are you ok with me reporting all round on "the other" forum? Im sick of logging all the time even after all changes, not even saying anything about format of this...
                          let me know and i will start thread there...
                          Hey Radarek, have you had a chance to keep up with the dialogue regarding our site issues, here? If not, you (and other participants) may not be up to speed on how to access SCI currently.

Separately, and speaking as one who has entered in many proxy series, hosted quite a few rounds of proxy series, and run proxy series myself including both the RAA and Slot.it Shootout, I would strongly suggest that where you post about it should be at the discretion of the guy running it this time (that Ozzy bloke) - maybe send him a PM.

Of course, you could always post about it on SCI & Auslot at the same time! Eh?

Comment

Will give this a second chance and see how it goes from now.

in meantime....

we had undergone lots of changes last year. Our place grow up. Place we are located now has 3 road tracks and drag strip. One of the tracks is a brand new 5 lanes 110+ feet flat latex and other we have pulled out from storage and did complete rebuild to it ... new paint and braids. Those tracks will host next two rounds of the proxy.

Comment

How to post pictures now. I used to upload my pics into my gallery and then copy and past url link. Can't find anything now..

Comment

• Scaleracing
                                Scaleracing commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You can now post directly into the Site.
                                Or host offsite and add via the upload from url feature.

Working on other features as we rebuild SCI.

Log in for current members should be solid now. Please make sure you save the correct URL.

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com is the best address to save.

Make sure you check remember me when logging in and it should work

New software, new server.

If anyone has problems it is very helpful to report that to me and I can then sort out.
                            Working...
                            X