SCITCC Round 9 Allenbrook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCITCC Round 9 Allenbrook

Allenbrook is a new routed three lane track in Tigard Oregon. Each lane is just over 69' long. Power comes through copper tape, the timing system is the latest version of Track Mate.

All the cars have been qualified. While some cars were faster than others there were no clunkers, they all ran great which is wonderful this deep into a proxy. That being said there are several loose wings in the box, someone else can sort that out.

I'll post Q results later today and I'll try to include pictures as I have the SCCA proxy to qualify yet today. I'm not sure how many cars are in that one but the box is much larger.

As none of tomorrows driver have run on this track we'll run some of our cars first then run the proxy with the slowest cars first and ending with the fastest, however these cars are all so close it probably won't make much difference.

Qualifing results for SCITCC 2019

#9 BOV 6.372
    #17Y CJ74 6.382
    #66 ALS 6.506
    #3 LEZ 6.536
    #8 Alexis 6.612
    #17R Speed Racer 6.612
    #10 Aloha 6.639
    #3 Brumos RSR 6.667
    #OASE Gas4LT 6.668
    #21 Radarek 6.681
    # Century 21 TS 6.754
    #111 Peter Gunn 6.821
    #50 Lance 6.914
    #46 ? 6.939
    #51 Charles X 7.014
    #5 Cure 55 7.138
    #20 Barc 1 7.210

Comment

Woohoo ....... I qualified infront of Radarek.

I'll probably finish way behind him but at least for now it made my day.

Comment

Deleted my doublepost but car #46 belongs to Leadfoot.
        Last edited by Sports Racer; 07-02-2019, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Mitch thank you for the qualifying run. Wow what a grid shake up this should make for fun running please please have that camera set up and introduce the team. Good luck everyone

Comment

Mitch,

Don't feel as though you have to run the race if you don't want to - we can just go off Qualifying results.....

Seriously, I'm quite impressed and surprised...

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

WOW I was not last. Yahoo. All the best for round. Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Comment

This has been run, Kidvoltage will be posting the results as soon as possible. Right now all I can say is what a great bunch of cars.

Comment

It was opening day at Mitch's new Allenbrook Speedway and a beautiful Oregon day it was. Blue sky and temps reached just about 80 but inside it was cool and comfortable thanks to A/C. The race day crew consisted of Stan, Jeff, Bill, Zack, Doc, Mitch, Chris, Victoria and myself. Mitch operated the race computer, Vic and I managed the race results and the rest managed the racing action. And action there was! Mitch's track is a smooth flowing devil, I'll let him add the details, but cars traveled around fast and smooth.

Here's the race results of three minute heats one time through for a total of 9 race minutes per car.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SCITCC-2019-R9.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	1657002
                  Last edited by kidvoltage; 07-01-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Had a great time running these cars, they are fast and most were quite easy to drive!

Zack

Comment

We're planning one final round locally and it should occur within the next couple of weeks. Questions, comments, you know where we are.

One thing I will say, Lance's car was down at the bottom from Q-times and started 5th on the grid. However, it held the top spot until the final two cars hit the track.

​​​​​​​The cars were pretty well matched with door to door racing throughout.
                      Last edited by kidvoltage; 07-01-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Hi All,

Many thanks to all concerned for putting on the round - congrats to my fellow Podiumites...

Looking forward to seeing any photos of the track and the cars on it, if at all possible - it's always a bit of a thrill to say "Hey, one of my little cars is racing half way around the world..."

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

The cars are all packed up and I'll be taking them to their next venue tomorrow. I'm have issues posting photos on this site so I forwarded some to Kidvoltage.

Comment

The cars are all packed up and I'll be taking them to their next venue tomorrow. I'm haveing issues posting photos on this site so I forwarded some to Kidvoltage.

Comment

There are photos and videos posted on HRW's and NASTE's facebook pages.

Comment

Working...
                              X