Car returns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car returns

I've messaged everyone about returning your cars - all US and Canadian cars will be posted back by kidvoltage so read your message for his email address so he knows where to send the car to.

For all others I'll post the car back from Australia - international postage is much cheaper here.

Hope to get your cars back quickly so you can think what needs developing for next year's race. I'm looking at fitting a touring car body on a Sideways Hurracan that I have that's really quick, even with its standard 17k motor.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Sportsracer. Interested to know what touring/saloon car body would fit on a Lambo GTE. They are extremely wide. Suppose chassis could be cut down (heaven forbid) so will interesting to see your approach. That aside the Lambo GTE is particularly good right out of the box. Better than an NSR or Slotit in my opinion. Just goes to show how technology has advanced aided no doubt by some ready fitted reasonable race tyres.. And as you say that is with a 17k motor although it is a Baby King so that is probably similar in performance to an NSR Shark 20 or Slotit MX15/6. You should have my address for return of car but let me know if you have lost. Regards Chas Le Breton

Comment

I am not monitoring this thread much so as Sports Racer says, please email me directly with your shipping information, thanks.

Comment

Hey Paul,

Do we have updates on the non US - Canadian cars, not worried, just curious....

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Here's an update.

I am absolutely buried by a number of items. I expect to see things back to normal by Tuesday when I will start sending cars out.

At this point as far as I know I have about 5 cars to ship locally with the rest returning. Wish I could get some word from Spo's Racer about which cars are which vs. US and outside.

Once again, things will start moving Tuesday.

Comment

YHR Barc
            Red Bull BMW is from Canada

i think I sent you a PM with all the details. Never have luck with this interface, so not sure if was delivered

Comment

US/Canada:

Brumos
              aloha
              Lez
              Lance
              ALS
              Radarek
              cj74
              Leadfoot
              YHR

To be sent to me:

bov
              charlesx
              Curef
              GAS41T
              Jimmyslots
              Peter Gunn
              Sports Racer
              Alexis in Greece

Cheers

Paul
              Last edited by Sports Racer; 08-12-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Well. thank you!

Today I packaged and paid postage for the following:

ALS
                Brumos
                LEZ
                Leadfoot
                Lance
                Aloha
                BARC
                CJ74

I'm keeping the Radarek car through a previous arrangement. Told ya I wasn't sending it back. ;-) Thanks Rad.

The rest will go out tomorrow with any luck back to Paul.

I apologize for taking so long with this part.

In my defense we bought a new 2019 KIA Niro EV. Sold both our Prius and Acura RSX Type-S to private parties. Conducted a 180 mile road rally for 23 competing teams that traveled from Tualatin, Oregon to the Pacific Ocean at Newport's South Beach State Park including a BBQ dinner and awards on the beach. The night before I tripped backwards in the yard and thought I was going to emergency. Happy to say that didn't happen. The day after the rally I overstepped the last two steps going down a set of stairs and went head and shoulder first into the wall at the end. And finally, sore as hell, Tuesday we started our plan to put a slot car track into the Dash For Kids charity event our sports car club puts on. Carrera Digital with 4 cars. And I'm very proud to say that our Digital Racing Solutions RamJet-X controllers stood up to the test and I can't count the number of times they were dropped on the pavement. Kids... what are you going to do?

I'll try to do better next time.

Comment

The important part is - you haven't been bored.....

Thanks for the update, Monte....

Cheers, Tony.....

Comment

Working...
                  X