Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proxy Updates for the 3 rounds at the ScaleRacing Center in Tacoma.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proxy Updates for the 3 rounds at the ScaleRacing Center in Tacoma.

What is the status of the proxy?

The Slot.it Shootout cars are here safe and sound.

Shootout cars are in Tacoma. Not had time to open the box yet but it arrived in good shape.

With the ongoing Server and Site issues plus Holidays and crazy work load i have not had time yet to move on with this.

My Store and the SCI Sites were down the last few days, and now I have to dig out from that.

Not forgotten this Event, and will get back on track soon. But first I have to run my Store and sort out the ongoing mess since my Hosting Company was bought out and the Store Site has been a mess ever since.

It all got worse yesterday when the Hard Drive crashed, i am now trying to recover orders lost.

Update as soon as I can.

That is the simple version. You do not want to hear it all trust me.
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.
    www.scaleracing.com
    www.slotcarillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Alan, take care of your business first as it's vital to you, the community and the virtual community that you serve. In the mean time, if there's another host can the cars be shipped or picked up and run elsewhere as I believe there are several tracks in the area. I wish I were closer to help at the shop or had space for a routed track at home to host.
      Last edited by Brumos RSR; 03-02-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to check in to see if there was any update for the next round?
        thank you
        dale
        ps great to have site back up and running. Like the fresh look

Comment

As I hope all can understand I am caught in a huge workload crunch right now.
          With massive problems to both SCI and my Store Web Sites I have been buried since before the end of last year.

Adding to that the release of the Magnet Marshal 2 has me backed up by 100's on orders I must package and ship out.

So I have had to put the Slot.it Shootout on the back burner for right now.

I hope to have caught up enough to run the 3 remaining rounds starting the middle of this month

First up will be qualifying from The ScaleRacing Center.

I still need to work first on some of the SCI issues and more shipping.

I apologize for the delays, I am doing all I can physically to get things caught up

Sadly there are only 7 days in each week.

Alan Smith
          SCI Owner.
          www.scaleracing.com
          www.slotcarillustrated.com
          www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
          www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Just checking in to see if there are any updates?

Comment

Any news is good news !!!

Comment

The current plan is to run it on Thursday 4/18. EMSA will be there to help.

Comment

Was the event run last night by the EMSA group?

Comment

Yes, it was completed. There were some logistical challenges, but all the cars were raced, and IMHO, they all performed quite well. I'm sure Alan will be posting the results somewhere soon, if he hasn't already.

Comment

Yeaaa!!! My dominance of mediocrity continues.

Comment

Saw a note on YouTube that quali and race were run but had some technical difficulties. Are they re running the event? Sometimes everything is a challenge and we know each of you have only so much time to get things done
                        good luck
                        Aloha
                        Dale

Comment

I don't believe there were difficulties in the event but possibly in the reporting?

There may have been some technical issues with some of the cars (i"m only guessing here) and that may be what was eluded too?

Two more rounds to run and if we are lucky there may be a short consolation run on a short Polistil layout

Comment

I believe the difficulty was just figuring out how to run it with only 5 drivers on a 6 lane track, and a race where there would be a dirty lane. Those were taken care of by adding a car that was in spec to the open lane, and another driver became available. The race went off without a hitch. I don't know why the results have not been posted yet, other than Alan is always busy.

Comment

Just wondering if the results will be posted and if this was the last event of the Proxy?
                              Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X