Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proxy Updates for the 3 rounds at the ScaleRacing Center in Tacoma.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the update - even though my #20 had a pretty disappointing result.......

Congrats to the Podiumites - Arroldn, Lancealot and Torquemutant ( not a podium I would've predicted, but a great effort nonetheless ) - thanks to all involved for putting on the round.

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Thanks for running to race. Happy to see some results. Thanks Alan and EMSA

Comment

Thanks Alan...now you can at least check this task off your list!

Comment

One more to do yet

Plus sort out the results then get Event Cars and bubble labels ordered and attached then ship everything home.

Last race will probably be early June. By then hopefully I will have news on the cars from Slot.it.
          Alan Smith
          SCI Owner.
          www.scaleracing.com
          www.slotcarillustrated.com
          www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
          www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
            Thorough coverage there, Alan! Good effort.

Tony, if you're after commemorative cars, I'd be happy to send you a couple of my old ones ...
            I'd be interested in any Porsches that may be available

Comment

Alan, thank you for the run. Looks like I should've swapped out the tires. Thank you for getting the most out of the 33, I should've given you more to work with. At Indy meeting with teams this weekend the Boy is getting closer !

Comment

Well, I hate being the clueless one but I gotta ask...what are those "sectors"?

Comment

Thanks Alan and team for running. Please email me before you ship later this year as I'll order some parts as well to help alleviate the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by B52RN View Post
                    Well, I hate being the clueless one but I gotta ask...what are those "sectors"?
                    The track is made up of a large number of sections in order for it to be not only transported/shipped easily, but also reconfigured into different layouts if desired. Each of these sections has been numbered. When there is a tie for laps, the cars are not often in the same sector at the end, so the leader is determined by which sector the car stopped in.

Comment

Just wondering if there's any update on the final race and the shootout cars?

Comment

OK as some will not have watched the Video I shot of the 8 Lane Round here are the results as promised in print.

McLaren #27.......99 laps.....15 sectors. and 1st LMP
                        Porsche #7..........98 laps....18 sectors.
                        Porsche #26........98 laps......8 sectors.
                        Sauber #1............97 laps.....11 sectors.
                        Porsche #10........97 laps......8 sectors.
                        Porsche #00........95 laps.....15 sectors.
                        Lancia #54...........94 laps.....14 sectors.
                        Porsche #86........94 laps......9 sectors.
                        Lancia #29...........93 laps.....22 sectors.
                        Porsche #17........93 laps......20 sectors.
                        Porsche #14........93 laps......3 sectors.
                        Porsche #20........92 laps......14 sectors.
                        Lola #7................92 laps.......2 sectors. 2nd LMP
                        Porsche #33........91 laps......12 sectors.
                        Nissan #30..........90 laps......15 sectors. 3rd LMP
                        Ferrari #34..........90 laps......12 sectors. 4th LMP
                        Nissan #27..........88 laps.......2 sectors ( this cars motor is either failing or dirty as power is low and inconsistent. )

Sorry this has taken so long to get listed. Every day right now is a challenge. Running all my Business interests alone since June 15th last year has
                        been difficult. On top of that the Server issues experienced both with SCI and www.132slotcar.us have put a huge strain on me personally.

I will be running the last round early this Month hopefully next week. I also hope to clarify with Maurizio the Shootout Cars for the Event.
                        Right now although this was discussed Feb 2018 I do not have news on delivery, partly as Maurizio has also been extremely busy at Slot.it.

I am scheduled to speak with him this week and the first thing we will discuss is cars.

I do have Porsche blue Jagers, Black Martini Lancias and Orange Porsche Bud cars. But hope to have a new car to offer if Slot.it have something available.

More as soon as I can.

Last edited by Scaleracing; 07-07-2019, 09:11 PM.
                        Alan Smith
                        SCI Owner.
                        www.scaleracing.com
                        www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Thanks for the update, Alan !

Congrats to the Podiumites...

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

News, final race and life in general.

First off as this Holiday weekend ends I hope all had a safe 4th of July.

I visited with Maurizio last week and right now there are no new Special Edition Slot.it car I can offer so I am asking what would Entrants want to make this work.

I mentioned earlier I have some Special Editions Blue Jager, Black Martini Lancia, and Orange Bud come to mind

But in visiting with Maurizio we can offer production LMP Cars from the Lola Range in Mazda decoration or the Black Lotus or Gulf. These are SICA39a, SICA39b and SIC39c.

I need answers quickly so I can move these and get the Shootout finished and ship cars back.

Please reply asap, so I can finally finish the Shootout and get cars back to their owners.

Alan Smith
                            SCI Owner.
                            www.scaleracing.com
                            www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Thatís great news.....Happy holidays

Well Iím a Mazda man , I have a 1973 Mazda RX3 in my garage.... Thanks for a great proxy also

Rossko

Comment

I'd go with a Mazda livery LMP

Comment

Working...
                                X