Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proxy Updates for the 3 rounds at the ScaleRacing Center in Tacoma.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaleracing
    replied

https://www.facebook.com/ScaleRacing...4822081900754/

https://www.facebook.com/ScaleRacingCenter/videos/323692054984150/
    Last edited by Scaleracing; 05-06-2019, 04:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    Thank you Tony, and I hope all. I hate being in this position, but the facts are stuff happens

Hopefully I can get this posted while also keeping up with shipping. Not sure if any saw the Video I posted on Facebook, hopefully it was useful to see the cars running.
    That was last Friday on the 8 lane.

I will post the results first the 6 lane then the 8 lane.

Still to schedule the 4 lane round. Also waiting to hear from Slot.it on cars.

I deeply appreciate everyone's understanding and support the last 9 Months have been a challenge.

Cheers

Alan

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    Qualifying on the 8 Lane.

Group C.

1st....Porsche #26...7.259.
    2nd...Porsche #10...7.268
    3rd...Porsche #7.....7.291
    4th...Sauber #1.......7.344
    5th...Lancia # 29.....7.429
    6th...Porsche #20...7.593
    7th...Lancia # 54.....7.637
    8th...Porsche #17...7.715
    9th...Porsche #00...7.733
    10th.Porsche #14...7.861
    11th..Nissan #27.....7.876
    12th.Porsche #86....7.892
    13th.Porsche #33....7.984

LMP.

1st...McLaren #27...7.114
    2nd..Ferrari #34......7.857
    3rd...Lola #7............8.011
    4th...Nissan #30.....8.167

Leave a comment:

• bov
    replied
    Hi Alan,

Thanks for the updates - I certainly appreciate it has been an extraordinary time you've endured over the past year. Rest assured you have our support.

Cheers, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    To calm you all a little:

Qualifying on the 6 lane.

Group C.

1st....Porsche #26...9.210.
    2nd...Porsche #10...9.214
    3rd...Porsche #7.....9.229
    4th...Sauber #1.......9.338
    5th...Lancia # 29.....9.401
    6th...Porsche #20...9.598
    7th...Porsche #17...9.660
    8th...Porsche #86...9.747
    9th...Porsche #00...9.753
    10th.Porsche #14...9.761
    11th.Porsche #33...9.869
    12th.Nissan #27.....9.908
    13th.Lancia #54.....10.024

LMP.

1st...McLaren #27...8.883
    2nd..Lola #7............9.588
    3rd...Nissan #30......9.768
    4th...Ferrari #34......9.864

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    I have run the second of 3 rounds now. Streamed live on Facebook. All car were run solo by me.

I will post the results as soon as I can. Sadly I have a business to run as well and also still working on the SCI rebuild daily.

No news on a new Commemorative Car yet, I will speak with Maurizio as soon as both he and I can find time.

I do not expect to get the last round run for another few weeks. While I understand you are all feed up with me. I work alone and have a lot of other projects I must finish. I did not envisage SCI and my Store Sites crashing and the workload that has created. I am working on this but must also pay the bills sorry!!!

Please check out the videos on Facebook, I will post more as soon as physically possible.

Leave a comment:

• bov
    replied
    Hey, um - whilst we're contemplating what actually happened at the last round - how are things progressing with the commemorative cars?

Just an idle thought.....

Cheers, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• Lancelotalove
    replied
    I wonder of someone else would post the results? Also it seems like things are stuck for this proxy and I wonder of it can be run on the next venue?

Leave a comment:

• aloha
    replied
    Thank you for the follow up...look forward to the results and see if anyone can catch that man from down under...Aloha Dale

Leave a comment:

• aloha
    replied
    Thank you for the follow up...look forward to the results and see if anyone can catch that man from down under...Aloha Dale

Leave a comment:

• slotbutton
    replied
    Alan will posts results - time permitting. As far as I know there are 2 rounds still to be run after this?

There are meant to be 3 rounds at the Scaleracing Center

Leave a comment:

• aloha
    replied
    Just wondering if the results will be posted and if this was the last event of the Proxy?
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• MrFlippant
    replied
    I believe the difficulty was just figuring out how to run it with only 5 drivers on a 6 lane track, and a race where there would be a dirty lane. Those were taken care of by adding a car that was in spec to the open lane, and another driver became available. The race went off without a hitch. I don't know why the results have not been posted yet, other than Alan is always busy.

Leave a comment:

• slotbutton
    replied
    I don't believe there were difficulties in the event but possibly in the reporting?

There may have been some technical issues with some of the cars (i"m only guessing here) and that may be what was eluded too?

Two more rounds to run and if we are lucky there may be a short consolation run on a short Polistil layout

Leave a comment:

• aloha
    replied
    Saw a note on YouTube that quali and race were run but had some technical difficulties. Are they re running the event? Sometimes everything is a challenge and we know each of you have only so much time to get things done
    good luck
    Aloha
    Dale

Leave a comment:

Working...
X