Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proxy Updates for the 3 rounds at the ScaleRacing Center in Tacoma.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnySlots View Post
    Okay, thanks Alan. So, if available, I'll take the Blue Jager, Orange Bud, and I'll order the Mazda coloured Lola.

Thank you.Cheers Alan
    Alan, couldn't find the Mazda coloured Lola on your site to order. Let me know when it's there. (But I did put a Ferrari in my cart!)

Comment

First there will be a Slot.it Shootout 2020 it may be revised some as now I am alone at the ScaleRacing Center it is difficult to get everything done in a timely manner. But we will hold a Slot.it Shootout 2020 and on into the future.

With regard to ordering cars right now I am finalising the Event Car shipment and putting together a Track to showcase Slot.it and other Slot Cars at the Monterey Historics.

Once that ships we will complete the last round, and get the long extended Shootout 2018- 2019 finished and get Event ars and owners cars returned.

More News hopefully next week, thank you all for understanding my workload now.
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.slotcarillustrated.com
      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Hi Alan,

Thanks for clarifying that there is to be a final round of the Shootout - I was pondering on that point....

Fully appreciate the unique situation you have found yourself it over the recent past - highlights the need for perspective, patience and preferential protocols.....

And that's enough alliteration for one day....

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Alan
          i second everything that Tony stated.
          Aloha
          Dale

Comment

Any updates on the final race and cars return?

Comment

Any update on this proxy?
              If no, then maybe we should end it and send the cars home? what do the participants say?
              I understand Alan is swamped with work and does not have the time. Hope you are well.

Comment

Any update on this proxy?
                If no, then maybe we should end it and send the cars home? what do the participants say?
                I understand Alan is swamped with work and does not have the time. Hope you are well.
                Lance

Comment

I did reply to this, but seems it vanished.
                  I have received in the Slot.it Event cars. Now I have to finish 1 more big Event next weekend. After that I will run the final round and then order Bubble Decals for the cars and start the process of returning all cars and Event Cars as requested.
                  Right now we are also working on SCI again so been up and down, maybe that is where my post went.

I am truly sorry for all the delays, I never expected to lose Chris to a Heart Attack, nor to have my Business and SCI Sites destroyed by my Hosting Company. The issues I have faced have been difficult to say the least. Thankfully Chris survived, that to me is most important.
                  The Store Site I finally managed to get back working fairly well ( but took from October till March ) SCI No so much, better but not good, so still working on that.

Then the Shootout, the last round will run after my Event next weekend. Once back I will schedule that, decals etc.
                  I had asked in my vanished post please send confirmation of Car wanted, address, phone number etc via email [email protected] not private message or posts here please. If possible do not do that until after next weekend and Subject should be Shoot Out Return info.

Thank you all for your understanding, I cannot work more than 7 days a week, I tried but not possible.

Hopefully this posts OK.
                  Alan Smith
                  SCI Owner.
                  www.scaleracing.com
                  www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Where are the car and when will it get started again it's been almost 2years. What's up with this Allan let us know something

Comment

Again and I am sincere I am sorry, I describe part of my dilemma in the last post. Plus those who know me are aware of my loss of a key member of staff only one (other than me)

The cars are here and as stated above I will run the last round after my Event in Oregon raising money for the Oregon Food Bank.

I have to try to keep my Store and Web Sites running and honestly can not do more than i am.

I fully realize I have let you all down but I did not expect the curves life and business has thrown me since June 15th 2018.

1-253-255-1807 anytime if you wish to talk to me, not trynog to hide.

Now I have to get to my Store to open.
                      Last edited by Scaleracing; 08-31-2019, 09:39 AM.
                      Alan Smith
                      SCI Owner.
                      www.scaleracing.com
                      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

No worries Alan. I look forward to seeing the final race results when it's completed and getting the cars back after that. I did email you my mailing address so hopefully you got it. To make sure perhaps you may want to create a post or thread with all the competitors names on it and check off those that have sent mailing addresses and car requests?

Comment

Working...
                        X