Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proxy Updates for the 3 rounds at the ScaleRacing Center in Tacoma.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proxy Updates for the 3 rounds at the ScaleRacing Center in Tacoma.

What is the status of the proxy?

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Any updates on the final race and cars return?

Leave a comment:

• aloha
    replied
    Alan
    i second everything that Tony stated.
    Aloha
    Dale

Leave a comment:

• bov
    replied
    Hi Alan,

Thanks for clarifying that there is to be a final round of the Shootout - I was pondering on that point....

Fully appreciate the unique situation you have found yourself it over the recent past - highlights the need for perspective, patience and preferential protocols.....

And that's enough alliteration for one day....

Cheers, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    First there will be a Slot.it Shootout 2020 it may be revised some as now I am alone at the ScaleRacing Center it is difficult to get everything done in a timely manner. But we will hold a Slot.it Shootout 2020 and on into the future.

With regard to ordering cars right now I am finalising the Event Car shipment and putting together a Track to showcase Slot.it and other Slot Cars at the Monterey Historics.

Once that ships we will complete the last round, and get the long extended Shootout 2018- 2019 finished and get Event ars and owners cars returned.

More News hopefully next week, thank you all for understanding my workload now.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnySlots View Post
    Okay, thanks Alan. So, if available, I'll take the Blue Jager, Orange Bud, and I'll order the Mazda coloured Lola.

Thank you.Cheers Alan
    Alan, couldn't find the Mazda coloured Lola on your site to order. Let me know when it's there. (But I did put a Ferrari in my cart!)

Leave a comment:

• torquemutant
    replied
    It's always so nice to get the event car in the mail. That is the time I start thinking about, "What will next year bring". I hope there will be another Shootout in 2020 so I'm starting the planning stages for my next contender.

Leave a comment:

• B52RN
    replied
    The #29 Gulf livery looks good to me.
    Thanks Alan

Leave a comment:

• steeveew
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	04_CA39a_Lola_B12-80-24h_Le_Mans_2012.jpg Views:	53 Size:	123.6 KB ID:	1657155I Would like this one, if possible.

Thanks,
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• Lancelotalove
    replied
    I will take a Blue Jagermeister Porsche. Lance

​​​​​​​Thank you.Cheers Alan
    Last edited by Scaleracing; 07-12-2019, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Okay, thanks Alan. So, if available, I'll take the Blue Jager, Orange Bud, and I'll order the Mazda coloured Lola.

Thank you.Cheers Alan
    Last edited by Scaleracing; 07-12-2019, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    Orange Bud was last year's car, or maybe the year before. Color is orange instead of red, so subtle. Looks like a faded Bud Car. Will post an image tomorrow, but I am fading fast myself now!!

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Alan, I miss my Blue Jager Porsche, so I'll be glad to get one of those. And for my second entry I am thinking the Mazda. But what does the orange Bud car look like?

And thanks for all your efforts. Appreciated.
    Last edited by JohnnySlots; 07-10-2019, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• torquemutant
    replied
    Blue Jagermeister for me if there is one still available.

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    We can do that!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X