No announcement yet.

Status of Proxy

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Status of Proxy

    What is the status of the proxy?

  • #2
    The Shootout cars are here safe and sound.

    Shootout cars are in Tacoma. Not had time to open the box yet but it arrived in good shape.

    With the ongoing Server and Site issues plus Holidays and crazy work load i have not had time yet to move on with this.

    My Store and the SCI Sites were down the last few days, and now I have to dig out from that.

    Not forgotten this Event, and will get back on track soon. But first I have to run my Store and sort out the ongoing mess since my Hosting Company was bought out and the Store Site has been a mess ever since.

    It all got worse yesterday when the Hard Drive crashed, i am now trying to recover orders lost.

    Update as soon as I can.

    That is the simple version. You do not want to hear it all trust me.
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.



    • #3
      Alan, take care of your business first as it's vital to you, the community and the virtual community that you serve. In the mean time, if there's another host can the cars be shipped or picked up and run elsewhere as I believe there are several tracks in the area. I wish I were closer to help at the shop or had space for a routed track at home to host.
      Last edited by Brumos RSR; 03-02-2019, 11:24 PM.


      • #4
        Just wanted to check in to see if there was any update for the next round?
        thank you
        ps great to have site back up and running. Like the fresh look


        • #5
          As I hope all can understand I am caught in a huge workload crunch right now.
          With massive problems to both SCI and my Store Web Sites I have been buried since before the end of last year.

          Adding to that the release of the Magnet Marshal 2 has me backed up by 100's on orders I must package and ship out.

          So I have had to put the Shootout on the back burner for right now.

          I hope to have caught up enough to run the 3 remaining rounds starting the middle of this month

          First up will be qualifying from The ScaleRacing Center.

          I still need to work first on some of the SCI issues and more shipping.

          I apologize for the delays, I am doing all I can physically to get things caught up

          Sadly there are only 7 days in each week.

          Alan Smith
          SCI Owner.



          • #6
            Just checking in to see if there are any updates?


            • #7
              Any news is good news !!!


              • #8
                The current plan is to run it on Thursday 4/18. EMSA will be there to help.