Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Slot.it Shootout Cars

Lets see them.
    I have too many nice Slot.its to choose from and can't make up my mind.

Terry

Well, this is what the winner will look like (only with the interior reinstalled and inserts inserted of course):

Comment

Figures...pink! Any yarn in there? ....sorry I forgot Slot It doesn't make yarn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Again!

But curiously faster this time.

Comment

Can't Decide

It's going to be a Bayside livery of some sort.

or this one...

Comment

Most likely one of these... All three of these whoop up on my Mosler.

Comment

eeny, meeny, minee, Slot.it

Nice looking cars Mark. I was starting to get a bit nervous about your Nissan after all the info I gave you. Mine is extremely quick, but it is in the RAA this year. Don't want to beat up on the Shootout guys too much. LOL!

Terry

Comment

I am putting my second-best Sauber C9 in the RAA, and the fastest one in the Shoot-Out. The slowest one stays at home.

Bragging Dept:

Best lap time for my Sauber C9 #13 on Terry's Targa, Shoot Out '06: 10.801.

Best time for #13 on East New York, after it returned home: 4.950.

Best time now for #13, East New York, after some changes: 4.703.

Best time for RAA entry #14, ENY: 4.805.

So there!

Comment

Well we ordered the rear tires tody, Three differtent size super tires. Going to run the 24000 boxer motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Noe View Post
                    Nice looking cars Mark. I was starting to get a bit nervous about your Nissan after all the info I gave you. Mine is extremely quick, but it is in the RAA this year. Don't want to beat up on the Shootout guys too much. LOL!

Terry
                    Well, the Nissan is the only one with a SW setup in the picture. Playing with gearing, pods, motors/tires right now. Yes, the Nissan is pretty quick, but so is the R8C and the Jag.

Comment

Here is what Im doing if anybody is interested. About a month ago I started a local Slot Car forum for the Colorado Springs, Pueblo area in Colorado. I'm going to do a build up with every bodies input from the board. Take a look.

Sorry,

I have spent too much time developing this Forum,

You cannot post a link to your Site here, why not post here and be seen by more people.

Even happy to host your News and Local info in the Clubs section.

I can not justify promoting another Forum here, I hope you understand.

Thanks

Alan

www.slotcarillustrated.com

The most viewed Forum on Earth and several other Large Planets!!
                      Last edited by SKRcustoms; 02-11-2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Note Thread Title

The link to your local slot site is fine I guess, but how about a Pic of your Slot.it Shootout car?

Comment

That's what the link is for to show the car in it's building process. Everything that I've seen so far is boring. Does anybody have any creativity anymore?
                          Last edited by SKRcustoms; 02-11-2007, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Are you talking about creativity with paint? Or mechanical creativity?

Comment

Don't worry, Robert! He obviously didn't notice your car because it was ... camouflaged?

But maybe we should get JohnGo to enter the shootout?

Nobody knows better than a pink Porsche lover that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Eh?
                              Last edited by Wet Coast Racer; 02-13-2007, 07:37 PM. Reason: Picture posting difficulty ... weird ...

Comment

Working...
                              X