No announcement yet.

Round 4 - Slot Car Corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vous Ítes comme un chou idiot! Je vous remercie beaucoup d'avoir fait remarquer mon erreur stupide!

Comment

Then, thanks for the supurb driving --because that could be the only reason that the Camel Van came in 4th!!! I'm pulling out a really good Cabernet for the steaks tonight!!!! Awesome, just awesome!!
      Well, if you really did like the finish, I'm sure the guys would appreciate some of those steaks and the Cabernet (and I doubt they care where it's from... )

Comment

i think someone needs to ban themselves...

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...php?do=cfrules

#4 Please limit posts to the English language. This includes the post content, titles, as well as any attachments.

Steve might occasionally drive like a girl, but he has facial hair so i am pretty sure he's a he.

Comment

#4 Please limit posts to the English language. This includes the post content, titles, as well as any attachments.

Wonder how long the self imposed ban will be

Comment

Originally posted by nhdungeonracer View Post
            I'm sure the guys would appreciate some of those steaks and the Cabernet (and I doubt they care where it's from... )
            How do the feel about some Spam and Schmidt?

Comment

Originally posted by bov View Post
              Hmm - Shingles - don't much about that, have to do some research....
              bov, if you've ever had chicken pox then you're a candidate for shingles. Shingles are actually a re-emergence of the chicken pox virus and they can show up anywhere.

I had them when I had my first ruptured disc surgery. Evidently the virus was "nesting" in my spine and the surgery stirred them up and they proceeded to travel down a nerve on the back of my right leg in a perfect line. They weren't painful at all, just itched a bit...nothing at all like what my son-in-law has and also what I've since heard how painful they can be.

Evidently they can also be triggered by stress which is what we think happened in my son-ln-law's case. He has a very bad and painful case that now appears to be affecting his eye somehow...we thought he was coming out of the woods!

So, if you've ever had chicken pox, run, don't walk to your Doc and get a shingles shot...it's awful!!

Comment

Working...
              X