Clear All

• 2007 Slot.it Shootout Summer Series

2007 Slot.it Shootout Summer Series hosts

1. ENYR-Robert Livingston
    2. Wet Coast Racer
    3. B52RN
    4. Targa-Terry Noe
    5. Alan at 132slotcar

So far three wood tracks, one Scaley Sport and three to chose from at Alans.

Terry
    Last edited by Terry Noe; 11-20-2006, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Just a hunch ...

... but I suspect that Super2nr could be talked into completing the sextet ...

Hope we can do this again real soon.........Any chance you guys would like to make this a series????....Id host one here in a heart beat.............
      It's a good idea anyways, cause if we're real nice to him then maybe we can get our pictures in MCR magazine!

Would be great to have Alan involved, make sure it's the Windsor track though. We have to be able to use deep wood guides for this series.

Comment

• Hosts

... but I suspect that Super2nr could be talked into completing the sextet ...
        Well, lets pm the boy shall we?

Terry

Comment

• Im in...........say when

Comment

• 2007 Slot.it Shootout Summer Series

2007 Slot.it Shootout Summer Series hosts:

1. ENYR-Robert Livingston
            2. B52RN
            3. Targa-Terry Noe
            4. Super2NR
            5. Alan, 132slotcars
            6. WCR

Great! We have six tracks to race on.
            How does it look for a running order?

From what I've read we all agree no magnets in the cars. I'll make a notation of that in the rules.

Terry

Comment

• Looks good to me.......1st track at Roberts for TECH and tear down....Make sure he checks Mikes car or anything Milo may send in......

Comment

• Looks good to me.......1st track at Roberts for TECH and tear down....Make sure he checks Mikes car or anything Milo may send in......
                Yeah, I'm personally going to tear down and inspect Roberts entry when it gets here too. Just to make sure he don't pull that "wolf in sheeps clothing" trick like he did with the Mercedes.

Terry

Comment

• I'm pleased that you guys realize my success came from pure slot car building talent ...

Oh yeah, I'll be happy to host the finale. Woah already I feel the pressure ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Super2nr View Post
                    Make sure he checks Mikes car or anything Milo may send in
                    Either you've been talking to Paul too much, or I have a reputation I was not aware of. I think of myself more as a driver than a builder...

Comment

• 20 entrants (or less) max.
                      I really don't think you should limit the number of entrants

I did have a car setup for the shootout but never got it mailed. I am all rapped up with the GRP, RAA, and VRAA, cars There are some great Proxy racing going on.

Comment

• Its been fun.

Well its time to let this thread drift into the sunset.
                        Before it goes, I want to give a huge "Thank You" to the participants who sent in cars and to Alan at 132slotcar for making this Slot.it Shootout possible. Without you guys, I would have been left shooting blanks.

The Slot.it Shootout is going to get bigger and more exciting for 2007 with the addition of 5 more tracks throughout the USA and the grand finale in Canada.
                        I'm working behind the scenes gathering information to get this series off and rolling.
                        Stay tuned.
                        Terry Noe

Comment

• Drift? Sunset? Maybe next year!

I think of myself more as a driver than a builder...
                          Well, we all think of you as being pretty swift with an aerosol can in the bathroom.

But meanwhile, I'm just being sneaky and adding a post to remind folks of the upcoming series!

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ad.php?t=11246

Blaupunkt O'Nuttin figures it's in the bag, already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry Noe View Post
                            Yeah, I'm personally going to tear down and inspect Roberts entry when it gets here too. Just to make sure he don't pull that "wolf in sheeps clothing" trick like he did with the Mercedes.

Terry
                            I am possibly entering the very same car, in the same condition, except of course where I fixed the guide mount that broke off. So if you tear it down, you will find the same Wolf in Sheep's Clothing that was there last time. Maybe this time I'll put in a hollow axle, though.

Comment

Working...
                            X