No announcement yet.

2016 slot.it Shootout Pointscores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings, from a rather chilly Monday morning in Sydney....

Attached are the updated standings...

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Hi All,

Updated overall standings....

While #26 sails off into the distance, things are getting worrying close in Group C......

Note - the spreadsheets attached to this post are not correct - correct totals in the post below (sorry about that)

Cheers, Tony.
      Last edited by bov; 07-24-2016, 06:14 PM. Reason: houston - we may have a problem...

Comment

Thanks for the update Tony.

Steve

Comment

Tony
          Thanks for book keeping...great to see you and the other competitors continue to move forward.
          Mr Smith thank you for providing the venue and to those who assisted in the recent event.
          Aloha
          Dale

Comment

These totals are the correct ones...

Hi All,

Changes to the overall scores posted last night - Excel was not playing nice...

Anywho - these ones correct...

Or, to put it another way - despite re-doing the numbers again - I still can't shake the #37 off the #34's tail....

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

There's been a lead change...

Hello All,

Attached are the overall standings for the shootout, following the running of Rd 8 at Supertuner's...

Couldn't hold it off any longer, the #37 has passed #34 for the lead in Group C

Meanwhile. a certain #26 just keeps disappearing further into the distance....

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

My total is incorrect for Suzuka race 2 should be 7363.03 not 6987.xx, I placed 2nd in the Group C race

The other Tony
                Last edited by Brumos RSR; 08-29-2016, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Oops...

Hi Tony,

You're quite right - there was an error...

Updated Overall Standings attached...

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

'Tis been so long, I'd forgotten where I posted these.....

Now updated with full distances for Round 9

Cheers, Tony.
                    Last edited by bov; 04-06-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Do we have a final results page for this year's proxy as I know there were penalties etc to be assessed? I know this is not Tony's call but would like to close this year's chapter.
                      Tony again thank you for the record keeping 🙃
                      Aloha
                      Dale

Comment

Tony has forward them to Alan and I for final posting. I have told Alan I will do my part by the end of the weekend.

Life has got in the way this year my apologies

Darren

Comment

No apologies necessary as I know from personal experience this year it has been a challenge for a lot of us. I hope all is well....
                          Aloha
                          Dale

Comment

Final Standings after penalties

Thanks to Tony for keeping us up to date on the scores.

I have attached the xls spreadsheet of the penalties as well as the final standings....

Thank you all for you support and patience during the 2016 Slot.it Shootout

Comment

And in xlxs format.....

It would be nice if Alan could manage a couple of 'Podium' pics of the cars before he sends them back, but I understand he's terribly busy these days.....

Anyway, many congrats to all involved in this epic event - entrants, hosts and organisers.....

Well Done to:

LMP - Steevee (only just - not...... ) Torquemutant

Group C - jscot111; Fumey

..... I was pretty chuffed to be amongst such company

Looking forward to doing it all again - if I get the opportunity to host a round again, there's been a number of improvements made to MFR to take care of the dramas that went down last time...

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Working...
                              X