Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPR 2014 Registration - Incoming deadlines - Jan. 3 postmarked, Jan. 22 received

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chas - please post the photo of your legacy Sprite if you can - perhaps in Sprite Culture section?? And 1mm like a good place to start for minimum ground clearance - I was going to suggest .040 inches - which I learned after converting (I am an American...) is less than 1/1000 of inch different!

JT

Comment

sign me up for a return in 2014, stock class.
      daniel

#9, pale blue, twill be an ancestor of last years square one!, body lighter and the PP chassis will be discarded for a lighter solution

Comment

Dansula,

Glad to have you back, we were beginning to wonder! Looking forward to the second coming.

JT

Comment

Oh, since I've built a car already, I better declare my intention.

I'm back with an SPx entry but will be dropping out of HP.

Dan in Canada

Comment

Originally posted by JT Previa View Post
            Dansula,

Glad to have you back, we were beginning to wonder! Looking forward to the second coming.

JT
            time and so much to do and it slips bye so quickly, coupled with I see the page and say yes I enjoyed that last year, a nice race not too many cars and some fun engineering I'd like to do it again and then forget to fill in the entry with my typing fingers, being happy all the while that I have entered in my mind.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm still hopeful on entering this, I haven't moved house yet and the Sprite in high on the list of cars to build next (after the Javelin in the scratchbuilding section). But I will be moving house so we'll see what happens.

Thanks,

Pete

Comment

Pete,

Your car last year was great, and we don't require new cars each year. If you don't have time to build a new one, just enter it back in.

Keith

Comment

Hi all.

Have just noticed the flags beside the entrants on list at start of this thread so that answers one of my previous questions.

If not already planned would be good to see spreadsheet showing details of all cars nearer to start of event.

Has been great looking at threads old and new but nothing like being able to make a quick and easy comparison.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Comment

Chas,

You can check entrant's car details in last year's Scoring and Technical Database spreadsheet prepared and maintained by Diff.

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...ad.php?t=65260

Just open the attached spreadsheet in the first message and click on the Tech info tab at the bottom.

Diff did a great job keeping us updated in 2013 but will be taking a break for this upcoming series. At least we've got a good spreadsheet to work from.

Dan

Comment

Registration fees due November 29, 2013

All,

Just a reminder of the looming deadline for registration fees and some other details.

Registration fee payment

Deadline: November 29, 2013

PayPal payment address: [email protected]

Fee schedule:

USA/Canada: $25 USD - 1 car in HP or SPx, $35 USD - 2 cars, one in HP and one in SPx

outside USA/Canada: $30 USD - 1 car in HP or SPx, $40 USD - 2 cars, one in HP and one in SPx

The fees have risen slightly this year to cover the increased domestic and international postal charges.

Entrant personal and tech info

In unison with your payment, please provide your personal and car information by completing the attached info sheet and emailing to [email protected]

Shipping cars to first track venue

Dates: postmark package by January 3, 2014 for delivery by January 22, 2014

Destination: Once I have your email address from your completed info sheet, I'll provide retro racer 44's personal mailing address in Canada.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask through this forum or directly to me at [email protected]

Thanks for your attention.

Dan in Canada

Comment

Just read through this thread and never officially registered. I'm in, with the numbers as shown above.

Comment

Hi Vtecfour.

Money paid for my HP and SPX entry - $40US. Will send other details shortly.

Please advise when money received.

I will advise when cars posted. Probably mid-December 2013.

Regards

Chas Le Breton
                          Last edited by charlesx; 11-16-2013, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Just a reminder to those who have previously indicated their participation that registration fees are due.

The details are in post #25.

Thanks for your interest.

Dan

Comment

Hi Dan,

I've sent you an email, hopefully you can help me out!

Thanks,

Pete

Comment

Dan,

Payment just PayPal'd to you. Better late than never! Thanks for collecting the fees!

Now to build a new car (or at least a body or two...)

JT

Comment

Working...
                                X