No announcement yet.

Teams Entered in the Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Dave, we were hoping you would Marshall.

Comment

I'm sure I'll be marshalling more than I'd like...

Comment

Originally posted by MG Brown View Post
        I am not going to discourage you from trying but it is my opinion that Mid-America's Internet service will not support streaming video.

To be candid- I have found that it barely supports one laptop with a browser open. I mentioned this in an earlier post.
        Roger did mention that you can pick up the signal from the "store next door" if that helps.

Comment

I'm sure I'll be marshalling more than I'd like...
          What Dave is really trying to say is his car will be marshalled more than he'd like when he's driving...
          BTW-Steve told me to say this...

Comment

A truer statement has never been made Dickie...

Comment

So-oo-oh, it's starting already! And you haven't even gotten here yet.
              I just heard about a new rule they're thinking of adopting. If the marshall has to put you on more than 5 times in a heat he won't anymore. You hafta go get yer own car. Is that a Canadian thing? Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by silverhelmet View Post
                If the marshall has to put you on more than 5 times in a heat he won't anymore. You hafta go get yer own car.
                Yep, and you're not allowed to use your hands. And you can't point at anybody with anything other than your elbows, or you have to do a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by tmsolmax View Post
                  Roger did mention that you can pick up the signal from the "store next door" if that helps.
                  I wouldn't depend on it being available after 10PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X