Sideshow at the 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideshow at the 24

Guys and girls, I'll have all the recent SCX releases with me and some Spirit cars as well. Also I plan to give out some SCX cars and Spirit cars as prizes if that's ok with folks. See everyone soon!

I'll be the one with the Jager bottle on top of my slot box!

Originally posted by DaveKennedy View Post
    Also I plan to give out some SCX cars and Spirit cars as prizes if that's ok with folks.
    That's out of the question. Nobody likes prizes and free stuff!

Comment

I'll have a special edition Slot It/SCX Pro Audi to give out, a 2009 SCXWW club car, some motors, Pro parts, several Spirit Peugeot 406's and a Spirit Courage. SCX stickers (large and small) and new 2010 SCX catalogs too.

Comment

Cool!

Are you giving away a 406SS ?

Comment

My box will be the one with Vodka and Snapple on it.

Dave, THANKS!!!

- Jeff

Comment

Sorry Mark not the 406SS...

Comment

At least bring it with you, LOL.

Comment

I'll have both of them with me. I have one out of the package that folks can drive if they'd like and one still in the package.

Comment

Originally posted by cgingras View Post
                  That's out of the question. Nobody likes prizes and free stuff!
                  Dave, Christian doesn't want any free stuff. He said so.

Comment

Christian doesn't want any free stuff. He said so.
                    That might be what he said, but he's speaks French where everything's backwards...
                    I know, because you should see how ridiculous I sound on a French message board...

Comment

Awesome Dave! That is a stunning and generous gesture for those of use who love free stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by nhdungeonracer View Post
                        That might be what he said, but he's speaks French where everything's backwards...
                        I know, because you should see how ridiculous I sound on a French message board...
                        What Dickie said... J'adore recevoir des cadeaux et des prix de présence!

Comment

Originally posted by cgingras View Post
                          What Dickie said... J'adore recevoir des cadeaux et des prix de présence!
                          Sure, that's easy for YOU to say...

Hey, the bummer du jour is that Jenny is sick in bed right now, and if we're going to make it, she needs to get a lot better in two days. Keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by ElSecundo View Post
                            Hey, the bummer du jour is that Jenny is sick in bed right now, and if we're going to make it, she needs to get a lot better in two days.
                            Confined to bed? That would explain why she's on Facebook all day and night.

Take the 'puter away from her and tell her to get some rest; rest, Vitamin C and more liquids is what helps to ease this virus going around.

Comment

She's been sleeping off and on all day, she has a big pitcher of orange juice, and I think she's starting to feel better. As long as I didn't catch it, I think we're good for tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                              X