Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 U13 Challenge - Registration - cars sent by Jan. 3/15 for arrival by Jan. 22/15

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please hold a slot for me in UX class Mini from USA ... Happy 4th of July "Aloha" Dale

Comment

Aloha, you're in! Could be good luck to register a US entry on the nations's birthday!

JT

Comment

Class U alternate

May I request an alternate for Class U as I know 12 slots have been filled. Thank you for consideration as I was able to order a car. Mahalo Dale Happy 4th to everyone!

Comment

Aloha:

You're registered for U class too. Retro Racer was put down twice in U so you are now twelth.

Their seems to be enough interest, so we'll consider raising the number of cars for each class.

Dan
          Last edited by VTECFOUR; 07-04-2014, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I'm a little late to the party, but count me in for the tiddler class.

I had been contemplating entering the SPX class in the, Sprite proxy, and I see both classes are filling out, but if there is an open slot in the X class, can I be added?

Will there eventually be a list of "approved bodies"? I don't have a lot of little bodies and it could get rather expensive buying and measuring only to find out it is too big.

Can I use #7 for U and #1 for X?

Gracias.

BB
            Last edited by Doubl-B; 07-06-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

BB,

Yes, an SPR champion is always welcome! Looks like we are roiling out to 16 entries in each class, so you can fit in each if you like.

As to bodies, we'll have some pre-approved based on actual or reported measurements and some that are "probably's for that dream body to try. The ARII bodies are a bargain, as is the Airfix Herald, Shotgun Dave Mini (with or without flares), and some of Munters offerings.

JT

Comment

Hi Bob,

Good to see you coming into the fray. You are down for both classes.

No definitive listing of eligible bodies yet, but in the meantime go to post no. 20 in the U13 Culture - Under 1300cc thread.

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...ad.php?t=80595

There is an attached Excel spreadsheet with body dimensions of various plastic and resin bodies to compare against the class maximum dimension guidelines.

We will eventually create a thread of eligible bodies.

Later.

Dan

Comment

I am slow. I would like to run both my Sprites. My number this year will be 72.

Comment

ENTRANTS!

Numbering Newsflash:

Entrants registering for both classes will be required to request a separate number for each car this year.

If you have suggested one number for both cars, please revise your ORIGINAL entry post to select a separate number for each car - and indicate which class entry gets which number! This way, other entrants are less likely to select a duplicate. After the edit, a new post can confirm what you've done and remind us to edit the registration page. A bit of "belt and suspenders" but most helpful.

Having separate numbers help track host make sure the right car is in the right heat and helps sort overall combined scores (which we do for fun and interest).

Thank you!

JT
                    Last edited by JT Previa; 07-05-2014, 12:43 PM. Reason: reason

Comment

Hi JT,

Can I have 73 for the U13 class and 79 for the U13X class. I don't think these numbers have been used yet.

Thanks,

TF

Comment

TF - All updated, nice doing business with you. JT

Comment

Back in Post #11 I requested race no. 0 (zero). Thanks.

Comment

I will use the same numbers again. No idea of what cars at this time.
                            Probably an Alfa in U 13 and Alpine in U13 x at this time But may change!

Comment

Old 23, you now have half of Robert Parrish's number!

Phil, you are in! Welcome back!

There's only one spot left in each category! who is going to fill the last spot on the grid?

JT

Comment

Number 3 in U now and continue with 8 in Ux.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X