Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 U13 Challenge - Registration - cars sent by Jan. 3/15 for arrival by Jan. 22/15

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about 72 for the U and 27 for the X then

Comment

Yes, I'm in - same numbers as last year please.

I'm going to score lots of points in this one.

Mike

Comment

Mike, you're in - welcome back! Looking forward to what you come up with, Greek mythology included!

Mike is our last entrant at this time. We will accept alternates in case one of our pre-registrants is unable to complete their car(s).

JT

Comment

I would like to be included on the Alternate list in either category.

Thanks,

Joel

Comment

Hi Joel,

I'm happy to drop my U class entry for a new participant if you want to take this spot. An entry in Ux is good enough for me.

Just let me know.

Dan

Comment

Dan,

I will take you up on your offer. I really appreciate the opportunity to join this proxy. It will be my first! I am part of the group that gets together weekly and runs at the Connecticut tracks that are hosting.

A long as JT approves the transfer I can start looking for a suitable car to build.

Thanks again,

Joel

Comment

A long as JT approves the transfer
                Joel - Transfer approved! Welcome to the fourth entrant from the Baystate!

We'll assume VTEC is out doing pther selfless tasks like laying his coat down over puddles and helping older folks cross the street! I know Canadians have a reputation for being nice, heres another example.

JT

Comment

Oh, is that who laid their coat down for me the last time I encountered a puddle and then helped me across the street.

Comment

Hi,
                    I would like to register one entry in U13, but I have a hard time figuring what are the cars around that meet the U 1.3 litre criteria. Any website or other where I could get a list or info/reference?
                    tks

Comment

Originally posted by spanish fly View Post
                      I would like to register one entry in U13,
                      Believe entries are full but you can request to be put on the alternates list , probably a good chance of getting in if/when someone drops out.

but I have a hard time figuring what are the cars around that meet the U 1.3 litre criteria. Any website or other where I could get a list or info/reference?
                      Mmm... that would be the entire thread on U13 Body dimensions mebe?
                      http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...7&postcount=93

cheers
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by GT6 View Post
                        Believe entries are full but you can request to be put on the alternates list , probably a good chance of getting in if/when someone drops out.
                        Good, i'd like to be on the waiting list

Originally posted by Mmm... that would be the entire thread on U13 Body dimensions mebe?:)[/quote

cheers
                        Scott
                        Thanks!

Comment

Mr. Fly! Thanks for your interest! As Scott /GT6 explained, registration is full, but we have added you to the alternates list if a space opens up, .

JT

Thanks Scott for your help and agains for the body dimension list!

Comment

Spanish Fly:

I've just confirmed with TF1250 that he's willing to let go his U class spot. Post here if you want the transfer and your preferred car number.

I believe you're a fellow Canadian, so you would be a nice addition to our sub-group.

Dan

Comment

I would like # 95 for my "U" entry please. I'll be entering an SCX Fiat 850 Sport Coupe.

Thanks,

Joel

Comment

I see the list is full but would like to be put on the list as an alternate in stock class and I would be running a 1962 Mazda carol

Comment

Working...
                                X