Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 U13 Challenge - Registration - cars sent by Jan. 3/15 for arrival by Jan. 22/15

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entry fees due November 29, 2014

All,

Just a reminder that entry fees are due in a little over a month by November 29, 2014.

Fees are $25 USD per car, or $35 USD for a double entry, one car in U class and one in Ux. An additional $5 USD per car applies if entering from outside of the US or Canada.

Payment by PayPal to [email protected]. Please provide your name, mailing address and SCI nametag in the Comment section for reference.

If you won't be entering the proxy after all, please let me know ASAP through a personal message.

Thanks.

Dan

Comment

Quick question on numbers. Are duplicate numbers allowed? Foe instance I see #13 is claimed in the UX class, can I use it in the U class? It is the traditional 1:1 Murphy racing number...If I can't, can I claim #6 in the U class and #8 in the UX? Thanks, Don M

Comment

MRollingthunder,

If a car number hasn't been claimed in a class, you're welcome to it. Number 13 hasn't been chosen in U class, so it's yours if you want.

Dan

Comment

13 in U then!

Don M

Comment

Maybe I missed it but I've torn up the U13 Challenge site searching for a deadline and address to ship cars to: Please feel free to direct me and Thank you

Comment

Brumos,

The milestones are:

Jan. 3/15 Entry postmarked
              Jan. 22/15 Entry received

Car(s) to be sent to Bob Methe in the USA. The address will be provided on receipt of registration fees.

Hope this helps.

Dan
              Last edited by VTECFOUR; 11-24-2014, 12:47 PM. Reason: privacy

Comment

Numbers

I have #7 in the standard class. I'm ready to finish up the unlimited car and was hoping to get #11 for the Ux car.
                Thx.

Comment

Okay Bob. Got you down for #11 on your Trabant in Ux.

Dan

Comment

I'm not going to make it, so am withdrawing my U-class entry for 2015.

Old23

Comment

How about #31 for the UX class lotus?

Don M

Comment

Old23: Thanks for letting us know. Maybe next year.

MRollingthunder: #31 is confirmed for your modified class Lotus 7.

Dan

Comment

Clarification on entry fee/

Just a quick clarification....is it $50 for two cars, or $35 for two cars?

Don M

Comment

Don,

See point 3.

Entry

1. All cars must be postmarked by January 3, 2015 for delivery by January 22, 2015.
                            2. Cars are to be mailed to Bob Methe (mether05) in South Grafton, Massachusetts, USA.
                            3. Entry fee for US and Canadian entrants to be $25 (USD) per car to be paid via PayPal to VTECFOUR ([email protected]). Enter a car in each category and pay a total of only $35 (USD) for the pair. Entrants outside of US or Canada should add $5 (USD) per car for additional shipping costs.
                            4. Registration payments due in by November 29, 2014.
                            5. Limit of one car in each category per entrant.
                            6. Limit of 12 cars per category. May be increased at discretion of Organizers.
                            7. Cars will be scrutineered for compliance with U13 Challenge rules. Deviations may be corrected or, if not, cars may be penalized in standings or deemed unfit to race.
                            8. Entrants to provide description of components used for reference.

Dan

Comment

Opening in stock U class

As above, we`ve got an opening in stock U class. For those with a single entry in modified Ux class, this should be tempting.

Later.

Dan

Comment

Got it...sending it! Thanks!

Don M

Comment

Working...
                                X