Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to say I was very impressed by how fast this Proxy was completed.

I think a big 'attaboy' is deserved by the east coast guys for keeping the Proxy going even when their monster weather was against them, and another big 'attaboy' to Dan, Luf and Keith for keeping the West Coast end of the proxy 'on track'.

Don M

Comment

Don,

Severe weather sympathy from a resident of the great white north is much appreciated! (I still have a few piles of snow in my front yard and it has reached 60F each day for the last week!).

Don, congrats again on your victory with a beautiful car!

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT Previa View Post
        Don,

Severe weather sympathy from a resident of the great white north is much appreciated! (I still have a few piles of snow in my front yard and it has reached 60F each day for the last week!).

Don, congrats again on your victory with a beautiful car!

JT
        Just raked the front yard here in Balmy South of Canada. We will be running laps with garage door open tonight.

Comment

Just raked the front yard here in Balmy South of Canada. We will be running laps with garage door open tonight.
          I'm thinking of heading north next year for warmer climes!

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT Previa View Post
            I'm thinking of heading north next year for warmer climes!

JT
            More like West. I am hardly much further North than you. Oh we closed the door last
            night as it was raining.

Comment

When will the entries be winging their way home? Just curious and anxious to see the goodies that will be included from the generous sponsors.

Comment

Been waiting for some promised donated prizes to arrive. If they don't come within the next week, I'll move forward on packaging all the cars with what I have in hand for mailing.

Watch for the upcoming Prize Parade thread posting.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                X