Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car returns

Just posted the last package today.

Most are to individual participants and others have been packaged in a group including,

- Doubl-B, Jeremy5, JLang
    - Bob M, JT Previa, BRAIN
    - Alexis in Greece, NTZ

Do post when your cars have arrived. Hopefully, safe and sound.

Dan

Can't wait to hear the stories from my drivers.

Comment

Dan:
      Rec'd the CT contingent cars and prizes. Many thanks and well done on the proxy!
      BB

Comment

Originally posted by Black3sr View Post
        Can't wait to hear the stories from my drivers.
        Cars and prizes arrived safely on Tues. Wow the stories the drivers had. They kept us entertained at Tues night racing here at Northlands International Raceway.

The car numbers are being changed to 73 to celebrate another year tomorrow.

Comment

Love the comic!

JT

Comment

Car and goodies received Thank you all again

Comment

Cars and prizes arrived safely! Thanks guy, this was a fun proxy! If anyone who raced the cars would like to take the time to give me some suggestions on improving their performance (Spitfire and Lotus 7) either on this forum or a private message, I'd sure appreciate it!

I'm thinking of running the Lotus in the Carrera Pan Am proxy and would like to see it move up a bit!

Don M.

Comment

VTECFOUR
                Both cars made the swim to the middle of the pacific and are safe at home.
                Thank you again for a great experience
                Aloha
                Dale

Comment

A coupe of days ago, a packet arrived containing the 3 Greek cars and prizes.To tell the truth ,beeing last in both classes i didnt expect anything so i didnt even have a look at the prizes thread.
                  We were both amazed Yannis(NTZ) and me.I would like to thank,on behalf of yannis too :
                  -the organizers for running this perfectly run proxy,especially as it gives us the chance to race cars that fit nowhere else.
                  -the sponsors for the marvellous prizes.
                  -the hosts for racing our cars
                  -the entrants for making this proxy possible

Looking forward to the next one.
                  Alexis

Comment

Yikes!, it took almost a month for the cars to get back into your hands in Greece as I posted your package on May 6.

Good to hear that everything arrived safe and sound.

Yours and NTZ's confirmation is the last so this proxy has concluded nicely.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X