2010 wctc returns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 wctc returns

I believe the cars are on thier way from Mr. Kennedy, expecting them at race central any day now. So I need Return Addresses from all of our great competitors. Yes, I have most if not all of them from the boxes you sent them here in, but I really prefer to make SURE we have the correct address for eachand every competitor. To that end, it would be very helpful if each and every competitor could EMAIL me your mailing address of choice. Email needs to be sent to dwalker dot 930 at gmail dot com, replacing the "dot" and spaces accordingly, with WCTC Return in the title so they are sorted correctly in my mail bin. Cars will be shipped USPS flat rate after the first of the year along with your prizes. With luck all the cars in the US will be delivered in the first first week or so of January, with the out of country entrants returned slightly after that. Goal is to have all cars returned by the 15th of January.

Thanks to all our great competitors, hosts, and sponsors for making this a truly great series! Heres looking forward to next season!

email sent!

Don,

Thanks again, for all your efforts in putting together and running this series. As my first experience, running in a "proxy", I had a great time and can't wait to run in another!

Have a happy and safe holiday season!

David

Comment

e-mail sent w/address

Thanks again Don for a GREAT Proxy. Looking forward to 2011

Merry Christmas

Jack

Comment

Email sent with info

Comment

Thanks, Don. Can't wait to compete next year.

-Shawn

Comment

Email sent with info. Thank you for this first season! Looking forward to 2011

Comment

Still do not have everyones info, cars should be here today or tomorrow and I would like to get them headed home for you guys!

Comment

Email sent. Thanks everyone! It was a great race season and hopefully I'll be a little more competitive next year.

Chad

Comment

Cars arrived today. Will be putting cars and prize packs together, maybe a little photoshoot, and then get them shipped out after the holidays.

Cheers!
                  Don

Comment

Don, You can ship Monte's and my stuff together if it helps save on postage.

Rico

Comment

I was thinking just that

I will also be shipping Daisyslots stuff to BigDSonic if thats OK?

Comment

You can ship Daisyslots' stuff to md. I will PM you with a new address.

Dallas

Comment

Don,

Have you had a chance to ship out the cars yet? No pressure, just want to make sure I'm ready to go to work on the Alfa, once she's home. I know the deadline for car submission, in the 2011 WTCC, will come up quicker than I think and, need some time to decide if the Alfa will go another year of I'll have a new car.

Thanks and...Happy New Year!

David

Comment

Returning cars is a huge PITA, my most dreaded part of the RAA.

Comment

Originally posted by redlynr View Post
                              Returning cars is a huge PITA, my most dreaded part of the RAA.
                              I can only imagine. It's a pain packaging up a bunch of cars from a round and sending them on to the next round but, 20 cars all going one at a time to individuals.....

I really feel for Don next year when we'll have 40, or so, entrants w/ both classes.

David

Comment

Working...
                              X