No announcement yet.

2010 wctc returns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was away from SCI and slot cars for a long time and I was not able to login with my old account.
    Hey Jose, it's been a while, nice to have you back. I'm sure I recall you being on SCI as Flying Trasgu, but maybe you just used that as a signature sometimes? Not sure. Anyway, you'll find yourself, as it were, here under Flying_T. At that time you were using a different email address for SCI associated with an eastern university. Hope this helps, Paul

Comment

• Hi Paul,
      nice to be back. Thank you for your help. The email you mention is not in service any more. That is why I could not recover my password. I thin Alan will update my email and I will be able to use Flying Trasgu again.

Comment

• Hi flying t. I'm so sorry but I just saw this post--don't have much reasonto look at this thread much. I still have your car if you want it. PM me your addresws when you can and I'll get it out. Again, I apologize for the delay.

Tom

Comment

• So, with Jose finally getting his car back, has everyone been made "whole" now?

David

Comment

• Got mine back yesterday. I Never expected to see that car again. Think we all owe Tom a big round of thanks for going above and beyond to get all the cars returned.

Comment

• Glad to hear it got there OK Doug.

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X