2011 WTCC Proxy....Please Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by attic_racer View Post
    From what I have read the 2011 WTC proxy seems to be dead in the water because of un-returned cars from the 2010 season. Is this a correct assessment?
    From where I stand... yes, that is a correct assumption.

Maybe next year, after we've all had a chance to clear the bad taste from our mouths.

Comment

The minute anybody is ready....I'm willing to run this sucker, to get it back up and running! This was my first proxy and I loved the concept....really want to get it back going!

David

Originally posted by Belator View Post
      From where I stand... yes, that is a correct assumption.

Maybe next year, after we've all had a chance to clear the bad taste from our mouths.

Comment

I met David last year and he introduced me to this proxy. He's a great guy and I think he would do a great job running the proxy for the 2011 season and beyond. I liked what he told me so much that I went out and invested in a car and all the trimmings so I can race in the 2011 season. I understand the frustration and disappointment over not getting your cars back from last season. Hopefully they will be returned soon. All the other racers and track owners from last season seem like a great bunch of guys. I would hate for one person to permanently spoil future WTCC proxies. If the proxy get's kicked off with David in the drivers seat, I'm in!

Paul

Comment

David

I'm still in. I went a bought a Pug so at least I'll have a car I can enter.

Jack

Comment

Working...
          X