No announcement yet.

Pickup guide depth gauge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member gallery images can not be viewed if you are not logged in. If you are logged in and you can not see the images then hold down your shift key and click the Refresh/Reload button on your browser. After the page reloads the images should be viewable to you. It doesn't matter what browser you are using. This has to do with being logged in or not and that can only be told by the cookie on your computer.

Comment

Still no-go.

I am logged in; I log in every time I visit SCI as I have Firefox set to discard all cookies when the browser shuts down. I can currently see the pictures for this posting in Dave's gallery, so we know I'm logged in. However, IE7 does not discard cookies, and I have the same problem with IE7, so the problem is not involved with how I treat cookies.

I can see images in other posts by Dave, but the pictures I can see are not ones from his gallery. For example, the images in the post 'Chassis tuning by added weight' don't display for me, although I can see them in the gallery.

The images for the posting 'Slot car handling, analyze it in slow motion' show up fine for me, but those are not pictures from the gallery.

It's just images a) from the gallery, that are b) displayed in a post.

It holds true for me whether I'm using Firefox or IE7, with either my home or work computers.

Comment

McLaren, are you able to view the picture of the Slot.it McLaren in this post?

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
          McLaren, are you able to view the picture of the Slot.it McLaren in this post?
          That one did not work for me. Logged in on Firefox. Yet the original from Dave did ok.

Greg

Comment

Nyet.

Comment

I can't see them at work or at home. I am logged in in both locations though not at the same time. Both computers are Windows XP, both are IE 7.0, both are set to accept cookies.

Comment

Dean,

They work for me with FireFox

Greg

Comment

I can't see it in IE let me try in FireFox

Comment

If it doesn't work in FireFox, pm me. I can e-mail you info & photos.

Greg

Comment

Clicked on the link in FireFox there is nothing there.

Comment

Working...
                      X