Webcam problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcam problems

Hi guys. After selling my previous track and building a new one I decided to revisit the Webcam idea. Have it working and I love it. However, after 20 or so minutes of racing, Internet Explorer comes up and the lap timing stops. I am using Zone Trigger 2.019. I then need to reboot the computer for the timing to start again. ANy ideas?

Been trying to use this myself and I still cant even get it to work
    I to need a DUMMYS GUIDE ON SETTING IT UP

Comment

Originally posted by gazza4x4 View Post
      Been trying to use this myself and I still cant even get it to work
      I to need a DUMMYS GUIDE ON SETTING IT UP
      I found out that Zone trigger was the roblem. Still not sure how to fix it as it tries to open up a web page with the ending corrupt.php. Anyway, gazza, if you follow the instructions to the letter it should work. I had made a mistake before in the naming of the lanes.

In Zonetrigger, mak a hotspot, ACtion -> run command. Add each hot spot and name them Lane1, Lane2 etc (exactly with no spaces between the word lane and the number. ie Not Lane 1 but Lane1)

SHould work.

Comment

yawcam

if you're just in need of webcam software, have you tried Yawcam ? its free and has a lot of built in features like motion detection, streaming video or still photo capture. i use it on my home PC to track what my dog does during the day.
        http://www.yawcam.com/

Comment

Working...
        X