Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Racer Support for Scalextric Digital

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if and when Ultimate Racer race management will support Scalextric Digital?

I currently use a custom built light bridge with start lights and IR sensors with Ultimate Racer which works great.

However, i'd like to upgrade to digital at some point but i'd like to carry on using Ultimate Racer as I have paid for it and it has all my stats and best laps.

Cheers

Edward

I am developing the #7042 interface for my personal purposes -> the coming release will have a #7042 interface for testers.. and final interface in subsequent major release. I provide you the way,to get this interface working in coming release (once again -> test only)

Comment

Thanks Ricky,

When can we expect the next release for testing the #7042 interface?

Comment

Ricky,

If you're looking for further testers for this, my friend is just setting up a brand new digital track and I'd like to recommend UR since I've had found it so good for my analogue layout. Where did you source your 7042-to-USB cable, or did you wire one up yourself?

James

Comment

Ricky,

One more question, will Ultimate Racer support the old 6 car powerbase (C7030 I think) as well?

Presumably the output from the Aux port is the same or similar on both powerbases?

Thanks

Edward

Comment

PC control of the new powerbase is completely different than for the old one. As much as I love my old PB, it's obsolete now. It would be silly for Ricky to develop for anything other than the APB.

Comment

APB is under development -> Scalex #7042

Comment

Working...
              X