No announcement yet.

Volaterra Speedway under construction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once it dries i'll add the waves and water falls. This is the over all as it sits now.

Comment

• It's looking great! Each little bit you add just has the track looking better and better. The water looks wonderful. Can't wait to see what it looks like with waves and waterfall. Very well done.

Comment

• I didn't like seeing some of the open table and supports along the left hand side so i threw a hill and some filler in last light.

Comment

• Also added a couple more trees...

Last edited by Impulse-ive; 04-20-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• and in the infield...

Comment

• And the water all shiney with the catch fence...

Comment

• A better shot of the water...

Comment

• and the new total track shot...

Comment

• Beautiful!

Comment

• Looks great!

Comment

• Really looking good! That would be a fun track to drive.

Please remind me of the table dimensions, and can you race both directions?

Comment

• The Table is 14' wide and 8' deep at the center. The outside end are 6' deep.

And Yes, it can be run both directions. flick 2 switches and it runs reverse, and another 2 and the timing works in the opposite direction as well.

Comment

• Fantastic layout and scenery. Well done.

Rob

Comment

• It continues to get better and better. I especially like the tree above the cliff, but each bit you've added all helps to improve the look. All up you must be very pleased and deservedly so!

Comment

• Yes, very pleased and suprised. if i can do this anybody can. I had absolutely no expereince with model landscaping before this.

Comment

Working...
                                X