No announcement yet.

Volaterra Speedway under construction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely beautiful. I love scenic tracks. 1st rate job.
    Dave

Comment

• That looks so good! I wish I could come race on this track. It is a work of art.

Comment

• If you're near sacramento drop me a line. i'm always up for hosting a race.

Comment

• Beautiful track/layout.!
          Nice work.

Graham

Comment

• Originally posted by Impulse-ive View Post
            If you're near sacramento drop me a line. i'm always up for hosting a race.
            If you are referring to Sacramento, CA, that is unfortunately on the opposite side of the country for me...

Comment

• Well if you're ever over here on vaction drop me a line. I have cars and an extra controller.

Comment

• Just a little update:

The new hill has been finished. I terrible picture but you get the idea

Comment

• This is the whole shotof the the hill and the gap by the turn completed

Comment

• And a new whole track view...The last things to go in will be the waterfalls and checkered winners circle in the round part of the pits.

Comment

• Looking good!

Comment

• I decided to give the water falls a shot last night. i've only laid the base. i have to go in with a couple coats clear enamel then some glaze coat but i thought i'd share.

Comment

• Comment

• Great job. All your scenery is very realistic.

Dave

Comment

• Wow! Looking very good!

Comment

• I tried to get better shots of the waterfall after spraying it with enamel clear, it will be getting the glaze coat tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X