No announcement yet.

Volaterra Speedway under construction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there "Impuls-ive" like I've said before I really like the layout. You said months ago you would be done, what's up with that We need to get some rubber down on this nice track, lets set a date and get er.... done. Looking good!

Comment

Yeah the target was for end of Feb but trips england for a funeral and general work have slowed me down. I'm picking up the pace. The scoring wiring has me befuddled right now. as soon ar i figure that out i'll be ready to go and lay down some rubber.

Comment

The track is really looking nice!

Comment

Does anyone know how to add videos? I have one from monday when we got it running.

Comment

Comment

Adding white barriers to the back straight and clear barriers to the inside corners.

Comment

Very nice Jon.

Comment

Thanks Bill! Its been a fun build. I got the cable extentions I needed to set up the monitor so the score should be completed this week.

Comment

Yes, I agree with Bill. A very nice looking track. It would be good to see a video if you can work that out. The landscaping will be interesting. I eagerly await your progress.

Comment

Added some pits for car storage/display

Comment

A closer view of the pits are they go under the round about.

Comment

An up close view of the gulf pits with the scoring that is now working and showing the fastest times so far.

Lane 1 4.173
                          Lane 2 4.347

Comment

Nice flowing track and great use of space.

Looks like of heaps of fun to drive.

Comment

Thanks Tonka! I wish I had the track space you do. Your track really turned out nice. Mine is 14' or almost 5m by 8' or almost 3m.

Comment

He won't let us guys that glue, oil or don't use the correct wheel inserts on his track.

Comment

Working...
                                X