Northlands International Raceway - Kitchener,ON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northlands International Raceway - Kitchener,ON

Private wood track in my garage. We race every second Monday evenings at 7. Visitors welcome. PM me for addy.

Mar 2014 update - we could use another one or two racers. Please PM me if interested. Come out and have a look at least.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTlryI256q4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪001‬‏[/ame]

Recent Video from Dec 2015 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2bN...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Black3sr; 12-18-2015, 03:15 AM.

Track is now three lane. We can use more racers. PM me.

Comment

Great job Bill! The best incarnation of Northlands yet! Hope you get more racers.

Comment

Anyone out there in the Kitchener/Cambridge/Guelph areas, if you are looking for a fun track to race on give Bill a PM... Novice to Expert welcome.

Last night we ran Bill's 'house cars' ... Fit's and Yaris, after 6 heats Bill, Tony and myself tied... cannot get any closer!

Tim

Comment

Thanks Tim. More info here

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...t=50284&page=2

Thur will be the Italian Jobs plus - 3 Artin Jalopies that arrived yesterday. Yup I have three more and the guy did a great job on setting them up on stock tires. Quick.

Also I have did a bit of work on the Fits and Yaris. Getting down to our Mini times. So we will run these as well.

Mondays we will still race our usual classes.

bill

Comment

Where are you in Kitchener

I'm looking to come out some night for a viewing of a few races, where are you located & is there anything I need to bring, just wanting to watch the first night, Thanks Ken

Comment

Drivers wanted. Hoping to hold a sort of Enduro on Sat July 27. Teams of two driving IROC style Scaley COTS which I supply. Also an individual SLOT.IT Porsche race. Bring your own or borrow one. Bring your own controller with alligator clips if you wish.

Between races burgers and hotdogs and pop.

Cheap!! $10 for the afternoon. Track opens at noon and racing starts at one.

PM if interested.

Just a short drive from GTA to Kitchener.

Bill

Comment

Sat Sept 28, 2013 Racing and BBQ. Our third and last one for this year.

So far 6 entries. Enduro of 6 heats of 4 minutes each. Team of two driving IROC style Fly 917Ks which I supply. If not enough entries it will be a single driver race of same duration. Also an individual stock inline Slot.It Porsche race. Bring your own or borrow one. Bring your own controller with alligator clips if you wish.

Between races burgers and pop.

Cheap!! $10 for the afternoon. Track opens at noon and racing starts at one.

Email if you plan on attending - [email protected]

Just a short drive from GTA to Kitchener.

Bill

Comment

A bump. Any new racers in KW area want to try?

Comment

Fellow racer here…looking to join the fun!!!
                    Need to know where you live as I also reside in Kitchener.

Thanks

Pub

Comment

If Bill hasn't got back to you yet, he is near 7 & Trussler. We race most monday nights.

Tim Snyder

Comment

Originally posted by Tim ... Guy View Post
                        If Bill hasn't got back to you yet, he is near 7 & Trussler. We race most monday nights.

Tim Snyder
                        I have invited him to join us on Mon.

Comment

Hi Bill,

I heard you are doing up a new track. In the mean time I am calling you out. You, Me, Toronto Motorsports Park! I have a worthy opponent for the Fit. Name the day, it's been too long since I've raced you.

Ron

Comment

Just saw this Ron. We must -)

Comment

Working...
                            X